Sightings Thread

Two young faggots in a Pontiac Grand Am in Toga around midnight trying to get me to race from Broadway all the way to the 87 North ramp. Driver kept waving his arm out the window while rolling, revving, and booting it when he got next to me.

I don’t want to race your moms Pontiac or any other car. Move along children.

I saw a news story a while back showing how some beggars can make upwards of 20-30k a year asking others for money. Obviously how populated you’re area is has a lot to do with it. But I found that crazy.

I def gave him some change today.

I give the guy credit though, at least he’s out trying to hustle instead of hanging out on his porch.

It’s way better than the people I see at work. The other day some guy walks up to me and goes “Yo gimme five bucks so I can ride the bus”. I go “first off the bus is only $1.50. Second, how bout no” then the guy has the nerve to go “well give me a cigarette then” I told him to get lost. Since when are the homeless so rude?

99% sure that was me

a few years back I was in the drive-thru line at mcdonalds and this guy was asking everyone in line for money. Dude in front of me gave him a pen “go inside and fill out an application”

dude just stormed off. :crackup

Watched a documentary awhile back about teens who move to California and beg for money all day. They can make $100-$200 fairly easily they said.

Unreal.

Messed around with a mk5 gli I believe in the northway this morning. Had tinted tails blacked out grill, a greenish color and he had unitronic chipped sticker on the whole driver side. Looked really good

That was bill it’s a passat

I’m not good with VW cars but I knew it was a mk5. Thing was pretty quick he was hanging with me.

Give it a month or two he’s in the process of going big turbo.

bills car is sweet.

Hopefully I will to. Map ef3, same as an fp red. Not really a big turbo but bigger than stock

This morning on Central.

Black GTR
Red slammed EG Civic with “30K” in window
Puprlish slammed MK3 jetta with a strange hood and nice wheels

Looked good. Car looked flat as hell and moved real nice.

Thanks. It’s just an old roach with good rubber.

RHD OG Mini at Target is Nisky last night. I want one.

Last week

^ Slammed Jetta? on nice wheels.

^ Stalker. Haha.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Saw a boss 302 trashed on a flat bed in clifton park this morning also with a rolled srt jeep.

white R8 with a black hood on 50 in ballston spa