Sightings Thread

Me and another guy pulled up like 10 seconds after it happened. Hit a newer ford focus head on, the guy in the milk truck seemed to be ok, just a little banged up but the kid in the focus was really fucked up, not sure if he made it. When i left they were gonna call for an airlift.

Oh wow that’s not good at all. Any idea whos fault?

And here I was ready to make jokes about Wayne setting up booby traps to snare Detroit parts.

no clue who was at fault, it was crazy how the body peeled right off the frame of that truck tho, it was a little rusty thats probably why

Yeah yet the wheels stayed rubber side down. Bizzarre.

Saw a Black Nissan Titan with a QX56 Front clip this morning. Interesting conversion

I hate that. Safely changing lanes ftw.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Driver-flown-to-Albany-Med-after-wreck-3772554.php

Appears it was not life threatening for the other driver. Crazy the other dude walked away with just minor injuries seeing the truck

White 328xi lowered with black wheels chrome lip getting gas in front of me at hess on rte 9

No shit, great to hear. I kept talking to the kid to try and keep him conscious. Had a spout of blood pouring out of his mouth and he kept choking on it. Sounds like he made it then.

Kudos to you man. :tbu

I’d have puked in his car if I saw that. Very weak stomach.

Slammed gray carrera turbo on wheels pulled out in front of me on rt7 this morning. Car looked/sounded pretty good.

New white GT last night driving like an idiot behind me on the way home from the track last night.

That drop top turbo S that ran 10.9 pulled out behind you too… That would have been a fun ride home.

Those back roads are so sketchy at night. Always think a deer is going to walk out on the road.

I’ve seen them standing on the side of 20 before. It’s like they’re just waiting to ruin someone’s night.

Yea, like… “can’t wait to jump out infront of this car and get clobbered. THE LIGHT THE LIGHTTTTT”

LOL, Rtrac1s buddy stopped for deer once and they hit HIM, hahaha fucked up the entire passenger side of his car up bad.

yep. stopped for a deer in the road, another one came out of nowhere and t-boned his saab

I had a deer almost t-bone me on my bike in the pinebush last summer. Jumped over my front wheel and I’m pretty sure I shit myself.

/pjb