Sightings Thread

I hit a deer driving my friend Audi a4 6 cylinder upstate near placid one night. Effed up his driver side (actually the deer ran into the side of the car).

Girlfriend had a deer jump into her windshield and it broke the a pillar which was deemed as a total.

Also keep seeing a white sti with a carbon hood and some stickers near Malta.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

raced a new 750li on the northway last night. The 4 guys in the car were loving it, they totally made my night by how much they loved my car

Saw chemtrails left by Illya’s top speed run on 787.

I saw that yellow BMW that everybody else has been seeing tonight on Highbridge road

Black s2k with cage on 50 near the freemans bridge rd split, assuming jse?

Was on my way from upstate ink to state st tattoo. Been a day filled with ink!

I think he works at advanced auto.

Saw amd in western ave right by the end of 87 @ 8 makes me miss
My Jetta

saw jake do a flyby past my work earlier today. car sounds good man.

silver mk5 jetta couple days ago flush on some audi wheels by the rexford bridge

Saw the TDI jetta that CRC did the GLI look alike conversion to on Western this evening.

Who has a Blue Evo X with smoked taillights? Just on Rt 146 about 10 mins ago?

Saw captain morgan on route 7 in latham right passed the new police barracks at like 6 I think. I was in the blue chevy truck pulling out of knadler with the blue jetski in the bed, if you noticed lol.

older Isnt the word, it’s literally 30. ancient seems appropriate

I come to the nisky lot to rev my engine , spool my turbo, and sell iPhones and car stereos and then I’m OUT

pretty sure i saw marty last night in rensselaer. i stuck my hand out the window as you went by. i was waiting at the i90 overpass bridge

Maroon XLR-V on 87N
White new CTS-V in Malta by Stewarts(Caton’s grandpa?)
Dark grey F430 ripping on it on 155 in Latham going towards Shaker
Old white Rolls Royce on Wolf Rd, old guy driving. Old money right there

^ used to see that CTS-V in Malta ALL the time when I lived on the lake… old guy, but he keeps it spotless

I saw MPSoldier’s truck on 146 in CP and then at the Desmond hotel this afternoon

Saw two fags in a lowered BMW with pink wheels and pink stickers on the back window driving like total idiots on 236 towards Mechanicville just now.

saw joEy putzin around colonie center

Saw a red ws6 on western today around 1. Sounded awesome