Sightings Thread

silver Z8 on RT50 in Glenville. Dont see them to often.

very true. Very cool car too.

Really cool, love those cars. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen one on the road.

so i took a picture because i wouldnt believe it if someone said it either… driving… ON central… this morning in my girls civic… At a light by the mobile gas station, ambulance is to the left with his siren on so i stop… guy in back of me must have JUST been looking at the green light and not me and decided to smash into me AGAIN!!!

I got hit HARD, thought the entire back bumper would be off, got out, looked, almost NO damage again! lol… Only thing you can see is the guys license plate frame and the two bolts that hold them in lol.

Probably the most awesome vehicle I’ve ever driven. We got in an Alpina version when I was a BMW tech and I got to do the PDI on it. Absolutely stunning and raw, yet refined, cars.

Dude wtf!?!? Never driving near you on central.

I need you to drive my bmw around for a couple days so I can get rid of it :crackup

lmao, i seriously dont know what the FUCK…is going on lol.

if thats not enough TWO days ago… yep, driving on central, the fan in the m3 snaps off, chews up the fan belt and cracks the radiator!!

I saw your truck on Central today but a girl was driving it with a kid in the middle seat

yeah, i go to queensburry on fridays for work and driving the truck would cost me like $100 lol so I used her civic and she used the truck.

Sorry man. And FYI there is a good chance that even though it looks ok now, it’ll spiderweb in the near future.

Saw Bakerian in the GTR going East on Alt. 7 around 3:15

Didn’t want to waste one of our last nice days. :giggle

i head it was the first white gtr in this area

Spotted Smoosh trolling through Stuyvesant Plaza.

Was trying to find parking in that awful place! Should’ve beeped!! What were you in?

I was in my X5 about to leave lol. You could’ve had my spot!

Place was really packed. Wasn’t expecting that until after Thanksgiving.

Saw the thermometer say 65 degrees when I woke up with a forecast high of 83 and sunny.

Yesterday I saw some douche on a blue crotch rocket with a $2 bill taped over the license plate wheelie across central. Real cool bro.

met avb at the gym this afternoon