Sightings Thread

helll yeah general!

Is that the Mobil near crossgates?

I saw the shitty old maroon Econoline conversion van with rig air horns and rig stack pipes twice in the past two days. Yesterday on Curry road and today on Kings road.

Its been around Schenectady for at least 10 years. I usually see it on State St. near woodlawn

Id never seen it until recently. It was heading over the bridge into the Woodlawn area though, just around the corner from me.

He should hang out with the blue caravan with wheels and an exhaust with flow master stickers. They could also be joined in by the caravan that lives near me with stripes and a giant window banner that reads “MANVAN”

yup

Octane Blue Evo X, lowered on black rims (AVB?) heading south yesterday on rte. 150 in Rens. County.

Also yesterday at Stewarts in East Greenbush Cyber Gray Metallic C6 ZR1. Couldn’t believe it, showroom fresh driven by an older guy. License plate “IL SIGNO” or something similar. Drooled over it for about 10 minutes at the gas pump lol, can’t believe anyone would take a 110k+ supercar out in the salt this time of year.

^Good friend of mine. He’s the man, he knows cars are meant to be driven and that’s exactly what he does. His “DD” is a '12 SRT8 Jeep. Used to have a F430 and drove that all the time, I think he said it was the highest mileage F430 in the states or something lol.

What color was the f430? I saw one out in the winter once. :lol

Red, hardtop, polished wheels. Had the same vanity plate.

Nah this one was green. I’ll never forget it, I couldn’t believe it was out.

his didnt have black rims the last time I saw it and its got decals from a tuner on the sides

He drove his in the winter all the time. Pretty sure he daily drove it at one point because it was better on gas than his previous generation SRT Jeep

Car’s are built to be driven. I get tons of crazy looks driving the V in the winter. The only time I cant drive it is when we get 4-5’’+ of snow. Just becomes a snow plow.

But I’ll take the remote start, heated seats and heated steering wheel any day of the week.

Debated leasing or buying a more practical winter vehicle, but for the time being i said fuck it

Fippy got a 2012?

was it yellow and does he work/live in cp?

IL SONGO

his srt is sick

his zr1 is nasty

the F430 was insane. Looked at the cars weekly.

havent seen the black camaro SS in a while tho. Trade it in for the srt?

nvm, mangione

Yea that was me you had the blue newer sti sedan right?