Sightings Thread

Silverish beige Mercedes S600 driving like they stole it on western/90E this morning coming into work.

Blue Evo X with black wheels just now on 7 in Schenectady. Looked lowered.

That was me.

cream colored '70-'72 Monte Carlo in a parking lot in Bennington and a blue '53-'56 Ford F100 hauling stuff on route 7 in Bennington this afternoon. I was surprised to see nice old vehicles out in the winter with salt all over the roads.

Blue 04 - 05 STi heading south on 9 near Eddie’s Aquarium around 4:40

Then about an hour later

Huge F250 or F350 pulling a trailer with a black SVT Cobra (97-01 body style) with the driver side fender and front bumper missing, at Bought Corners.

Looks like I just missed you again. I was at the gym and he was walking out as I was walking in.

I didnt have my truck though so you’d never recognize what I was driving.

Car sounds good!

Jellies; I parked in front of the gym around 5:15 lol, but yea - just missed each other.

What ya doing at best fitness? Thought you lived in VT?

I was done there at 3

AVB, you just come through Rexford? Blue evo rumbled passed my house about 30 min ago while I was out cleaning up some snow…

Na man I’m starting to think I have a fucking doppelgänger patrolling the streets

on the way back from nyc today, chinese guy that looked like he wasin his twenties and mad dirty lol…

No fucks given…

Weird no snow.

just realized that, wierd… that was on the palisades parkway going north

Had a bro moment with a gray MKIV Golf on Western near Guilderland. Had a FMIC and a “fuck yea” guy decal on one of the fenders.

Creepin lol.

olive drab subaru just off exit 16, looked like it might be srs bzn’s but only got a quick look.

Spotted this piece of excellence last night at the gas station

I sure as fuck wouldnt drive that around with the 3" of salt on the roads around here