Sightings Thread

Plus one and two. Sbardy is king.

shit.

Im sorry.

Saw a cdl school truck… weird beard Sketchy?

tdi logic

Saw General Lee on Western yesterday. Also saw a gray GTR in Voorheesville the other day. “WOOSH” plates. I was going to try to get him to follow me to Thatcher Park Road but he probably had better plans.

Awesome plate :rofl

Newer BMW m3 on 90 by the tolls. It was the fire orange color, looks sooooo good. Jerzy plates.

Saw Mrs Aero in the TSX leaving xgates commons, I’ve seen her a couple times there.

Also saw a silver MK4 with a primered front bumper, black wheels and a big FMIC at xgates commons.

Mk4 is a buddy of mine. Not on here but I went to highschool with him

Shift members at the Capitol.

How was the turn out? I couldn’t make it cuz I was on baby duty and that’d be a bit much for a 20 week old haha.

The news showed a HUGE turnout, must have had a lot of frozen asses.

I heard there wasn’t nearly as many as expected…

I would disagree… for me anyway, more than expected, but way way way less than there should have been. the organizers and politicians made comments about it being the biggest crowd they ever saw gather in that park.

It was a good turnout once I got there . Ynn was there along with fox news . Didn’t see any cameras for fox though seeing as it was a peaceful gathering and no b.s was to be had so they couldn’t twist it

Think I saw drunkie in the Saab at the light ready to pull out of 20 mall onto western.

Saw tdi logic the other day on rt 7

thought it was vlad lol

nope haha

2 S10 Blazers with tracks on all 4 corners in whatever shitbag fuck your cousin town I was in on route 196 after leaving Granville this afternoon and a Dodge dually missing the inner wheels on the rear on 890 in Rotterdam tonight