Sightings Thread

Saw a clean 2nd gen mx6 today. Only mention it cause I hardly ever see them

srsly? I see them nice n rusty all of the time.

Yeah I hardly ever see them clean. I see the Swiss cheese edition quite often though.

Yea but not clean looked like it was off the showroom floor

word I thought you meant in general lol. I saw a clean but riced out red one the other day somewhere in latham. I do realize that is an oxymoron.

salem most likely, a few washington county snowmobile clubs have those

gray GTR covered in salt on route 7 in Hoosick this morning

Saw a terrible accident on I90E this morning at like 6AM by exit 2(UAlbany exit). Black E36 M3 with what looked like BBS style wheels. Thing was fucking mangled. Had 2 of the 3 lanes shut down. Looked like a white Integra was in front of it mashed into the cement barrier.

M3 anyone here?

e36?

Yeah I said that in the post lol

If it had a shitload of stickers on the rear window I saw it on 890 earlier in the week with a younger guy driving it

I think that is the new member m3excuse or w/e

Excusem3

There was the black m3 e36 with tinted tails, driving like a douche, went to that OC meet. Same guy?

I think it actually did have tinted tails. This thing was, like I said in my post, fucking mangled. Obviously wrecklessly driving to have something like that happen at 530AM on a Sunday morning

Sounds right, I live right down the road now, probably was food shoppin’ at the chops with the wife.

I decided to follow you from Ravena to Guilderland :stuck_out_tongue:

Saw a yellow Cobalt SS with dat Turbo 2 liter drive by the other day on Sand Creek Rd. The speed limit is 30mph but for some reason the throttle was wide open (or close to it) and it sounded very loud like it was running open d/p. It was just awful, people at Stewarts turned around as it went by and were just awestruck at the sound it made. It also had wide OEM 5 spoke wheels like the earlier Cobalt SS’s came with, but painted white. Anyone ever see this thing?

Saw this today…it’s in the showroom now.

2012 Daytona Gray Matte R8 4.2L
Exclusive Package

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/408444_4811711284981_1763352786_n.jpg

I’m gonna go down to Wide World of Cars and get a job and take pictures of the cars and say I saw them and “drove” them.

Will make sure to brag to you guys about them

:lol