Sightings Thread

Just saw a matte black s2k roasting the tires through 3rd gear across the street from Mr. Boost Creeps office. Sounds good!

I couldn’t believe they had that many people crammed in that thing!

lol

Im pretty sure I followed Wayne thru the exit 24 toll booth around 4:55 tonight. Silver 4 door tdi Golf with a trailer hitch.

If I recall, this car is FS at some dealership in Sch’dy by Blue Ribbon Diner. Shitty looking dealership w/ a bunch of E60s and such.

Also, saw a black E46M on my way to HVCC this morning. And I think I saw Nick Primero going east bound between exits 25 and 24 yesterday (Wednesday) around 545pm.

Anyone in here drive a black Miata with gold wheels and it def has an aftermarket exhaust? Just curious saw it twice today with the top down. Once on Central and again on Watervliet-Shaker Rd.

I saw that car on route 7 by Watt street tonight. Looks like an aftermarket rear bumper too

Keep seeing Blue E46 M3 quite lowered on wheels I believe on Western going out towards CRC.

thats a 5fiddy not m5

what color blue?

Dark blue.

Also saw a silver slammed VW Passat?/Jetta? Wagon on wheels on rt7 a couple of days ago.

DeLorean just turned onto Washington Ave Ext in front of me.

it had m5 badging i think?

Saw an older black lowered VW on 9 yesterday around 3pm. Dark wheels. Looked good

the one on state is def a clone, not m5, but u coulda saw a diff one who knows, ive seen a legit silver one 3 times on the northway, could be that guy.

Also saw a black m6 with an extremely dirty guy driving it… I fucking love it when i see dudes that look like fucking bums but secretly have shitloads of money! lol

Saw vlad being a dick

:rofl

ban 1

Benny, stop playing God

:rofl :rofl

Probably my buddy that manages a Dunkin in EG. Lowered Black wheels, black LED tails, Tinted.

I see that m3 all the time parked at the dunkin on rt 4. Looks clean