Sightings Thread

Same.

Tell your buddy to give me free DD.

He works out at PF in EG as well brah. Sure he has some type of managers card in his wallet. Steal Dat Shit Son!

I moved to Latham, I work out at the PF in Loudonville. HOOK A *** UP

LOL, Jim is cool as hell. His M is pretty clean, it’s his daily. He’s been a customer of mine for a while now. Maybe we can work out a Hi-Test/Rt4 DD Coffee discount card. :ninja

Oh my fuck. Just saw a dark blue RS5 lowered on some bigger wheels. Car looked fucking crazy. That color is gorgeous. RT9 near Siena.

Looked to be AVB in front of keeler at the Mobil.

Saw a green 4door 95-99 civic with MA plates drive past my work. Didn’t see the driver but I’m assuming its not them with the number of troopers that were around. And there’s prolly a million of them.

That belongs to a customer of mine, Richard Lau. car is fucking sex. Capristo exhuast, KW’s, ADV1 wheels, carbon brakes. yeah, sex.

also owns a C63 AMG and a speed yellow 997 Turbo.

Saw PJB parked in the Adult World parking lot, crying while masturbating and repetitively trying to log onto shift from his Blackberry.

yup was me

See him at hvcc in the rs5 and c63 all the time

Nicest car ive seen in awhile… i love those and considered one before my GTR.

White C63? Pretty sure I’ve seen this and the audi on hoosick before. Also an orange E92 M3, a friend maybe?

LOL

Do you work at Eddies Aquarium Centre, or do you go there?

Saw a black Evo X with the plate that I think said FRESKER in Latham? Anyone on here?

smoosh on 9 at the light by doms.

The car is just sick. I gave him a buzz tonight, t’was him you saw.

Yes, white one with burnt purple colored titanium exhaust tips(IPE exhaust)

Not sure about the E92 but I know friend of his was in the market for a new car before they went over to hongkong for the xmas holiday so possibly

Adam let me know if you guys meetup id like to see that car closer up.

Last night, I witnessed to hood rats fighting in the TGI Fridays parking lot at Stuyvesant Plaza. They were sisters, and one was in her car while they were arguing, then the other went up and starting slamming her hood rat purse all over the car, then tried macing the one in the car while her very young kid and baby were in it lol.

Guilderland PD came out in full force, with about 12 cars there at one point. They came out of their cars, guns drawn like they were about to find Tsarnaev lol.

I’ve had that rs5 about 8 inches from my nutsack before in the hvcc parking lot.