Sightings Thread

PJB behind me on Central

Work there a few days a week

Wasn’t sure if that was you or not! Miata with the top down Right?

Yeah, I think he lives on 15th, I’ve seen his cars there a bunch.

Richard bought an Aventador in Hong Kong when he went back. His friend has an S4, and his other friend I do believe bought a Lime Rock Park Edition M3. Not to be confused with the Lime Rock Park Edition M3 that was t-boned, and is currently at Keeler’s bodyshop.

yup. thankfully it wasn’t still down when the rain started :lol

Black MK4 Supra with dealer plates on 9 heading north near Guptills / Fire House around 7:30

Silver gtr rt7
Silver slammed eagle eye Wrx on nice wheels rt7
Silver Evo8? Filling up E85 gas cans and evo before going down to Orange County Eco meet (single map he said)
Silent Steve on central 15 mins ago in GTI
black Gtr on central 5 mins ago

I saw Wayne, ReDevil, Tracey, BoostCreep, and myself all in one spot.

Yup, thats def what I saw. I want to take pics of any one of their cars so bad

mad funnnnnn car buddiesss

White R8 headed down rt 7… carbon sills older asian dude driving. looked sick

Had a black WRX new gen and a modded 335i sedan running with my friend and I on RT9 about 425. Anyone here?
I was in my white 335i and he was in a black E90 M3.

Saw Richard today on RT20 being followed by Dr. Nano in his new ride. 458 Spyder.

Saw a new camaro vert. converted into a firebird on 90 heading for wolf road.

Twas me, and what the hell were doing near Keeler at 7:15 this morning?

:number1

I just got out of work.

Usually stop in there on my way home for a fresh morning coffee.

For sale at denooyer. Heard it was a sema car. I absolutely love the forgito rims on it even though they are huge.

I stopped and looked at it the other day, they want like $70k, the rims are fucking donks, and it looks beat to shit. Missing center caps, rashed wheels, paint has def seen better days. Interior had coffee spill stains on the center console, as well as whoever was driving it on the dealer plate left their DD cup and mug in it while on display on the lot :facepalm

For $70k, I’ll pass :rofl

Should’ve jacked the mug.