Sightings Thread

yeah, I did actually.

I used to like going to that Walmart when we lived in Ravena. It seems alot less of a shitshow than the albany or Rotterdam ones.

Huh? Lol

That picture you took, I was driving by when you took it.

I live right up Settles Hill Rd…go past CRC every day.

Dr. K. In his black Ferrari 458 on rt7 in front of Keeler 5 mins ago.

Rotterdam is ghetto as fuck but Albany generally isnt bad surprisingly.

Fun fact about Wall- Mart: The supercenter @ xgates Commons is the biggest in 'Merica

You’re welcome.

AND LOTS OF COLLAGE PUSSSSSAYYYYY

oohh lol

Pjb, it’s the hot wheels obsession that sends you to all the walmarts isn’t it

For real? I wouldve thought they had a bigger one somewhere else like Arkansas where it all started.

sometimes its that, other times I go in there for food/candy/clothes/drinks/oil/etc/

The albany one isnt bad its just it always seems they only have like 2 registers going so the lines are long. Allthough the new self checkout makes it a little better.

I’ve been in Sarasota, FL for the past week and I can’t even begin to count how many nice cars I’ve seen. Mostly old dudes in their Maseratis and Bentleys but I did see a RUF, Testarossa, original Cobra, and an old Bugatti. Someone got a 458 delivered to our neighborhood too.

Saw captain morgan on central, Beeped and waved.

got a text from him saying my car looks good rolling…texted back, “u drove by my car?” 10 min later I realize hes driving behind me lolol.

Saw myself driving a v10 m5 tonight. God I love that car.

That was you awesome! :slight_smile:

Hahaha def looks nice

Now counting anything at the OC meet.

Red, late 2000’s Viper on Rt7
White MR2 with engine scoops and black hood on 87S by 787 connection.
Yellow EF Wagon I believe on I90 @ 8am heading west.

Yellow mazdaspeed protage with plas interior on the northwest got in at me at wolf rd got off at ext 6