Sightings Thread

hey I have an idea, I’ll post a sideways pic that is way too fucking large on shift

im at work sitting here doing nothing, but that doesnt mean im gonna take the time to flip the pic AND resize it… fuuckkk thaatt, way too much effort needed.

Picture looks like the correct orientation to me. License plate however is the wrong sexual orientation.

It’s crazy down there… Not even just the high end cars, but the dealerships to go with them… that’s where I grew up and I remember the first time I went back after becoming interested in cars/moving back up here and it was totally overwhelming. :lol

Yellow gallardo on 87 heading south just below exit 5 yesterday around 10am or so.

Lol. Going from 250,000 dollar supercars to rusted out Hondas with 250 dollar catbacks. Tough life.

SIGHTED: 2 turds in my rear view mirror.

That car is sick…

^saw you out on 43 heading east a few days ago. And I keep seeing corey in the wrx all the time now

Yea I waved to you. You remained stone faced lol

lifted wrx with a trailer on central.

weird.

Silver wrx wagon with an exhaust on 90 this evening around 5 near Fuller rd exit.

Im usually oblivious to other cars. After working as a driver for so many years i just make sure im not going to hit anything or be hit. Then i recognize people after they pass

saw that too. shit was hilarious.

Probably Kenny. I know he had the trailer hooked up to bring his vendor stuff to the OC meet

Saw a bunch of :gay people in downtown Albany.

I drove thru downtown albany saturday night and saw a guy wearing skin tight purple pants and ugg boots

There was some kind of gay lesbian rally down here. Someone tried to give me a pamphlet. I didnt take it. Don’t wanna catch the aids.

Johawk on Wolf