Sightings Thread

:rofl

Gucciardo spends a lot of money on advertising. Also, if you can manage to get listings in North/South Colonie, selling houses isn’t difficult. Houses are selling in DAYS in North/South colonie with multiple offers. Not to take anything away from Anthony, guy knows what he’s doing. I have several buyers looking for homes in Colonie and I keep running into multiple offers, unfortunately for my buyers they get discouraged.

North/South Colonie is like it’s own world when it comes to Real Estate. Nowhere else in the capital district do homes sell in 1-2 days. It’s crazy. Course taxes are 30% less than everywhere else.

Strong listing agents make it in this business.

Sbardy finding me a residence in Saratoga county currently. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it up there. :beer

sbardy sells houses in colonie like whoa. guys the don juan of houses. untouchable.

he makes a killer pizza too! jack of all trades right there.

theres a shitload of houses for sale around here and some have been for sale for quite a while.

Kinda strange because they used to sell really quick here. Nice area, decent houses too.

Next year I’m hopefully going to buy a house in Schenectady.

It’s leaning more towards a sellers market right now, location depending. If they aren’t moving, it’s typically price related. Aren’t you close to city of Schen though?

Dont do it. Taxes are way too high. Spend the extra couple g’s a year you will spend on taxes on your mortgage in another town.

Couldn’t pay me to live in Schenectady.

jellies, move to colonie. be my neighbor

Exactly!

Dudes are always one upping. I show up to a appointment in a caddy, next guy shows up in a gtr, then the ghost rolls in.

Can’t win.

Ghost just trumps em all. I know I’d deff want to do business with someone who rolls up in a Ghost. Million dollala listingsss

im going to alpha my gtr when i get it soon.

1 mile from the Woodlawn area (not the 'hood) and 1 mile from Colonie

Taxes are higher but houses are about 1/2 the price. I want to spend less than $100k, preferably $50-80k on a house.

Honestly I hate Colonie and I cant afford a $200k+ house anyway.

mine should be done soon

http://www.coldwellbankerprime.com/Property/NY/13028/Constantia/1013_State_Route_49

Found my first home guys! Thanks to Gucc

Pjb… you don’t wanna live near alpine, heman, and me?

I dont want to live in Colonie at all.

Just looking for something cheap. I think Id like to stick with the Woodlawn area because its decent but Id consider a different neighborhood if the house was cheap enough.

yea colonie is terrible. id much rather live in schenectady too :Idiots

either way u know who to call when u get the cash, sbardy or Gucc mister. everything they touch turns to gold, even the pizza