Sightings Thread

shouldve said hi. I have no idea who you are

yeah, actually I did buy some.

And managed to cook a brake caliper on my way there.

Real nice looking black 335i coupe with wheels and what appeared to be the mtech kit on Old Loudon Rd around 230

I didn’t realize it was you until I was leaving and saw the two big spotlights in the grill of your truck. I was the homeless looking guy in the gray t-shirt. I’ve been off work all week and decided that shaving is a working man’s burden. I could also smell your brakes as I was leaving.

Oh, ok.
I ended up having to replace a caliper, pads and a rotor when I got home.

1/2 ton probs

I put calipers in my brothers 3/4 diesel Ram 3 or 4 years ago with less miles than on my truck

Dodge probs

Black 1-series with flat black wheels and tint, Florida plates, on 7 this afternoon. Fuck I still want a 130i hatch.

Big Red up in Lake George cruising in the Mustang

Paul in lg. looked like he was checking out some mustangs. I had no idea that he is a scout master.

? I was too busy checking out skanks to check out mustangs

Saw Big Red in lake George too. Then ran into Vlad and Samir

Saw this as well. Also a blacked out M35 on the northway headed south just outside of LG. Ilya?

Negative sir, I’m not blacked out and I haven’t been up to LG since last summer. I’m south of Albany and usually the furthest north I venture is Clifton Park (exit 9). I keep hearing about this other M though, I’d like to see it as he’s not on any of the forums I’m on.

Pretty sure I saw Dave in the Viper and Matt in the Bimmer on Western about an hour ago

87 south exit 11 to 9 when I got off black gtr. Looked awesome we drove through traffic till 9 wish there was space ive wanted to see one of those go in person. Anyone know who it might be?

If your not a scout master, then why did you have all those young boys surrounding you??

wtf are you talking about?

Paul… C’mon man. U know

deca