Sightings Thread

Durabolin

Androgel

Androgel on ur cock make ur shit look like the Empire State Building.

Taking thermogenics(clenbuterol) shots to the dick so it looks so cut and lean!!

Vascular as fuck

Wish I could +rep you again haha

Saw PJB at the gym today with blood dripping from his shorts… too much scar tissue my man

Need to switch up your injection sites brah. Gotta alternate. Gotta.

He was hangin 45’s from a rope tied to his tallywhacker. Heard a loud pop and with a scared look on his face he decided the heavy lifting was done for the day and switched to cardio.

seen a tiny chick on a rocket yesterday by round lake on rt9 she was so small she had to lay on the tank just to reach the bars also seen a white evo with black tinted windows in mechanicsville friday or saturday covered in mud and dirt looked awsome

About 100 motorcycles on central the past few days… Not one person wearing motorcycle boots though. Crazy quids must wanna lose their ankles when they get hit by a car.

Was thinking the same thing. Tried to give a Warlock the same tip, he really liked it.

:number1

Was actually a newer one Ned, (The Viper) it was an older guy, his license plate said ULLLOSE or something similar.

black r6?

shitty silver Toyota Echo with red wheels, a rusty primered hood, sponsor stickers and a homemade metal airdam below the bumper on central avenue this afternoon

i know it was black not sure on the make could have been

kid did an autocross at malta one time he talked in the pits like he was a race car driver and he was slow as fawk said his home made air dame made so much downforce that he broke all the brackets on his bumper then proceded to tell us that he has to have quick releases on his bumper because it was to low to get into his garage even though he had like 10 inches of ride hight in the front:lol

hahaha sounds like the guy from back in the day who used to show up at the carwash with his geo and the cardboard hood scoop! haha

wow, what a tool.

I thought the garbage rice trend was dead.

pjb i have some scrap metal if ya want it,some hitches,h pipe etc…pm me