Sightings Thread

Fred? I disagree with him being a cool guy knowing the family for a while and his brother.

You mean Farhad and Parvez? I went to school with them.

I remember Parvez getting arrested for attempted abduction at the high school several years ago.

Weird.

Red viper with gray stripes on 155 by Kmart

Just saw the dark grey/black stripes Mini Cooper S near Cobleskill again. Low, wide small wheels, crazy loud charger whine, driver has an enormous beard.

Took a car I’m reviewing this week on a New England tour over the weekend. Some guys driveway up at the New Hampshire coast consisted of a Ford Raptor, Bentley Continental GTC ISR, BMW Alpina B7, and Lamborghini Aventador.

what did you end up driving?

I have an LS460 F Sport this week.

red Testarossa on the thruway near Kingston this afternoon

one black ZR1 camaro vert, one white on red SS camaro, one 76 lincoln luxobarge all at hoffmans today.

didnt know they made ZR1 cameos brah.

Which Hoffmans?

That sounds like an AMAZING job. I’m so jealous of Clarkson, Hammon, and May…and anyone else in that position.

I had to look up Chevys website to see if they were retarded enough to make a ZL1 Camaro. Apparently they are. If they make the Z28 in a convertible, they can go fuck themselves.

I saw a black zl1 camaro on western the other day. Sounded mean. Iirc they are about half the price of a zr1

from what I read in Hot Rod the Z/28 (has a / now) is going to be a POS with no AC, no foglights, no stereo and a few other deletions.

Why the fuck would anybody buy whats probably going to be a $40k car without a stereo or ac? This isn’t 1985.

PJB the Z28 is going to cost more than a ZL1

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

The ZL1 is a slow fail, i hope the Z28 is faster.

It’s fun at times. I’m certainly not as popular as that, and it’s not all that exciting when you get a VW Beetle, or Chevrolet Spark to drive around for a week. It’s more fun when you get the fun stuff, obviously.

Tell that to rubin or Pete haha. They have the RS models of the 06 evo that have no stereo, no power windows, and I think no A/C from the factory haha. I doubt they daily there cars tho. I know Pete doesn’t