Sightings Thread

http://www.motortrend.com/features/performance/1203_chevrolet_camaro_zl1_ford_mustang_boss_302_laguna_seca/

parents neighbor. guys is awesome and has some serious rides

was that a factory option ( the gray stripe) when ever ive seen vipers online or in person i dont think ive ever seen gray stripes on a red car

zl1 gets a bad rap when in reality all it needs is to shed some lbs

fuck i take that back, my parents neighbor is gray with stripes. red stripes maybe? fuck now i cant remember wtf color the car is. maybe it was him. ill call my parents and ask brb

haha ok

All the RS models have are non-power windows which I prefer anyways personally. They have a radio, A/C, heat, all that stuff.

Rubin does not daily his. Car only leaves the garage to be washed :rofl

Im pretty sure they come with no stereo from the factory. If petes has a radio it was pry from the previous owner. But I could be wrong.
http://www.caranddriver.com/features/the-quickest-cars-of-2007-25000-to-30000-2006-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-rs-page-1

Def just saw K20’s old GTA on 155 right now. Ass saggin’ all the way

Ive had a few trucks without power windows or ac and a car without power windows and would never go back 20 years in time when buying another car. Gotta have that shit now.

I dont think his is local, probably the other one that looks like it that was always a bit trashier. If I remember right the guy that owns that one lives in Guilderland.

My old neon had power front and crank rear windows. Never understood that logic.

Yeah, even the SRT4’s were like that for some reason. My Neon had all crank windows but it had power locks (no keyless) and ac

crank windows SUCKS, not bad for the drivers side but when you want the pass side down it blows

Yeah, and if you only roll one window down you get that pulsing “my ears feel like they are going to explode” effect.

especially in a truck. I used to drive box trucks with crank windows and would have to be stopped and undo my seat belt and lean across the seat to open the passenger side window.

I hate not having cruise control in my work vehicle because I sometimes drive a few hundred miles at a time on the highway to get to a customer.

My last two cars have had cruise and I use it all the time haha. My knees are fucked up and if I sit for too long without moving my leg it gets really stiff.

Nope, unless you were on 155 in Virginia

Black C63 sedan off exit 8 on 87 today. Pre facelift model, probably an 08 or 09.

Red MS3 behind me on 90 to 87 got off at crossgates coming home from work tonight.