Sightings Thread

Creepily followed this guy from Walmart to Guilderland Center after buying some baby ass wipes.

those Uhaul trucks were ass to ass like that yesterday

The only point of the car is to go fast and perform on a track. Anything that doesn’t help do that is either removed or any option.

i would have to disagree. No it isn’t the fastest thing in it’s segment but it’s still one hell of a car. Granted i jave a biased opinion

and 99.9% of them will be driven on the road and never see a track.

I don’t see a stereo or ac turned off making a car slow.

Exactly, fuck cutting weight… Up the power.

Yeah and then you see real world results after 2 laps and the blowers heat soaked and the thing cant even get out of its own way. Ive personally driven both and theres a reason i own one. Not to mention it needed another 100 plus HP To hardly be able to beat the Boss on this test.

Or it running 12.8’s at 112 through an auto.

Dude why were you doing circles in the parking lot? :rofl

Fuck a ZL1, that’s why I drive an S2000. My torque is no comparison to the ZL1.

Id rather have your S2K 100%.

Because i was bored and stalking you. Lol nah I got a text from the gf had to make sure she didn’t need me to get anything else before I had already left so I parked over there quick to check my phone, you just saw me turning around out of the spot lol.

They (Zl1) do not heat soak on a road course. That’s the Shelby you’re thinking of. Dragstrip yes, track no.

That literally makes no sense. Ive seen it in person at LRP. The stock intercooler flows about 4-5 GPM and its awful from what ive read. Like i said, I drove both, i ended up with one and, i fucking hate mustangs so there were plenty of good reasons for me to put that aside a buy it. The ZL1 to me felt like a fat guy thats in semi decent shape. He can move at first but then gets tired and no matter how much strength he has he still has to lug around his fat ass.

Nick, your header (left hand side only) is heat soaked right now.

Your HEADLAMP IS HEAT SOAKED!!!

I’m heat soaked after I rub one out.

motortrend is known for sloppy reviews…

Saw black Volvo sedan, bronze wheels, gearhead jointz, yellow fogs near 155/central around 6pm yesterday.

Mine is dark blue with bronze wheels n yellow fogs

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii300/dom300zx/Snapbucket/90480663_zpsbc2d6773.jpg

I wish those were driven by the correct wheels from the factory.