Sightings Thread

I’ve seen that thing before.

I will never understand that look

Its gotta be terrible for the tires not to mention looking stupid. I wasnt able to catch up to it before my exit so I couldnt see what ethnicity was driving but Im guessing hispanic.

You crack me up so much dude

Saw a tC with dual hood scoops oddly placed up near each corner of the hood closest to the windshield and what looked like butterfly wing pin striping surrounding the rear Scion badge so close to my ass that I couldn’t see it’s headlights going from the arterial to 787N after work today. Then they flew past me when the second lane to merge onto 90 opened up just to have to slam the brakes for more rush hour traffic 5 seconds later. The kicker, driven by a dude.

Chrysler TC by Maserati on western this morning near the northway around 7:25.

Was it red or white?
Not like it matters because it sucks regardless. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maroonish red. I just thought it was neat, never seen one driving around before. At first I was like why does that lebaron have a Maserati trident in the emblem?
Edit: this color

that’s an ugly car

Yes it is. Apparently it’s got a 2.2 turbo 4 cyl in it. I’d assume it could make for an interesting sleeper with work though. Kind of like that shadow r/t that guy on here had a while back.

red typhoon with racing seats and what appeared to be a street bike exhaust on guilderland ave, lol

Funny, I saw a black Maserati Merak the other day in the same spot.

Nice! Much more eye pleasing too lol.

Red Viper w white stripes this am on 787 plates saus MY Son was a military honor type plate

Captain Morgan in his Volvo every day on my way home from work around 6:20 near the new shop right on central. Also a slammed dark blue NB Miata with hard top, roll bar on bbs rs’s polished lip with orange face looked really nice.

Wierd. Sounds like my car. Except blue and with real wheels.

Lol, still got the hole in the front bumper from where the car started up and rear ended my dads truck in my driveway while he was here one day? :lol

Grey Tsx with rear elderly jdm plate frame at Planet Fitness or Michaels, behind Fasttrax building lol

silver mb sls going south on the northway by exit 2 as i was stopped in traffic nb thanks to some awesome driving by a white altima that ended up in the ditch by 5pm

Blue 3000gt VR-4 lowered on ccw classics yesterday on state st. Was dope