Sightings Thread

blue subie brz weaving in and out of traffic trying to pass me on i-90. dude nearly hit 5 cars and cut off double that. christ

:rofl

Stunnas gonna stunt

I spy Dave at harbor house :slight_smile:

older maroon Lexus with rims that look like chrome manhole covers parked on Brandywine avenue in Schenectady

about six or seven state troopers (tahoe’s) in a caravan on 90 eastbound this morning.

I had some dick in a Blue WRX sedan up my fucking ass Tuesday on 7 in Latham. Way too many Ken Blocks out there.

Angel eye’s on the outside…

Saw that Tuesday too lolol. I thought it had retrofitted projectors but then I saw the primer paint and black wheels and I figured it out…

There is a guy with a Camry of the same generation in Gold with tinted headlights and taillights, GT-R-esque plastidipped front bumper and black wheels running around town, guy drives like an idiot and has cut me off 3 times on washington ave where I often run into him…wish he would knock it off; I’m sure everyone else he does it to wish he would knock it off too. It is not like he gets anywhere, he gets stopped at all the same lights I do.

Saw Dr. Nano in Stuyvesant tonight. He actually checked out the M3 and I checked out his 458 spyder.

seen a 63 ford ranchero with a mercedes 5 cyl deisel in it shit looked factory. and about 30 lowered s10s thats the new thing up here i guess

i fucking LOVE s10s

:rofl :lol :lol

Speaking of corollas. Teen girl in a red corolla almost smoosh me into a newer 5 series on 90 the other day. Changed lanes without looking I had to shimmy left while hitting the brakes. Luckily the guy in the 5 series was on his toes and saw what was going on and rode the shoulder til I was clear. I beeped at the corolla and was greeted with a 1 finger salute. Women drivers…

This has happened to me before as well. Where on 90 were you? I wonder if it was the same girl…?

90W near the fuller rd exit. Around 4:45 Tuesday.

She’s a hazard.

Yeah definitely is.

I love people who don’t look.

Better yet is the Washington onto 155 and Western onto 155 merge from 2 to 1 lanes. People don’t give an inch if you’re in the outside lane, fucking amazes me every time. One car length is going to make them late apparently.

Lol. Yeah I see this all the time. I love when the person behind me gives me a dirty look for letting someone merge in.