Sightings Thread

Real nice blue VR6 Corrado in EG. Was real clean. Looked like Nagaro/Sprint colored.

Love being cut off last second at malta roundabouts.Bad enough im dealing with load shift around a corner so a douche can hurry to get their fat peeps food or 20th coffee…Wont be funny if i rolled this bitch onto one of them.Ill just pack a lipper n laugh

Bigger truck gets the right of way I always say haha.

Load shift = No bueno

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

of the liquid kind too…Baffles stop front to back not side to side!!

IOM G8 GT (or whatever it is) on 9 and 20 in Rensselaer, CFD on Burdeck stret and sbardy at the gym. Also met up with love4boost

Just saw an a super nice gold Audi A8 on the bridge connecting Rensselaer with the Plaza. Gold Brembo calipers, black wheels, tint, tinted tails, black guy driving. Car looked amazing. Bravo to that guy.

just because im curious, what do you haul? water? gas?

I did work on that car, nice guy. had a sick gold ml55 too and a riced out dodge caravan hahaha.

It must be on coilovers as it was sitting quite nice. That thing was hanging in there on that huge left hander going up to the bridge to cross the hudson (we were going towards downtown). Dude had the biggest grin on his face as I drove by him and gave him the good ol a’okay sign cause his car was gorgeous. I’m no pro biker, but I’m alright in the twisties now and that car was like it was on rails.

just because im curious, what do you haul? water? gas?

Skid i haul Gas/Diesel/heating oil/kero

Just saw eman pulling into metro ford with the vette. Sounds good!

trading in on a 14 gt500??
jk

Sounds nasty don’t it ! Under acceleration sounds even better t/t will hear it real well as emans blowing by him lol

Beeped at Corey this morning at CDTC

Yea it sounded nasty. I could imagine at WOT would sound amazing. Think they would be a very solid race tho. TT has an HTA86 on E pretty sure

Emans car makes some power , with more to go in it also . I know that as I did a huge portion of the build lol

Pile of shit black Mitsubishi Diamante with spraypainted black hubcaps and tinted windows. You can guess who was driving it. The idiot merges into the left lane and then brakes every 200 feet. Passed him on right. No time 4 dat

Yea for sure dude. I don’t know Travis personally but pretty sure his hta86 is mostly tapped out as far as power goes on the fuel it’s on. Obviously eman has tons of room to play around power wise on his setup I’m sure

Just saw Deathbyrt or impostor pass my house. School bus orange with black side stripes Mustang with an exhaust, looked like a Boss, but not sure.