Sightings Thread

red Fisker Karma on route 20 in Guilderland this morning and Dave(member name)'s Subaru at Walmart in Glenville and an older red Viper in Scotia this afternoon

two nice sounding Corvettes on 87 South

The karma kind of looks like what I imagine as the offspring of a jaguar and a Z4

Black Tesla Model S with black wheels going past Keeler at 2:15

I thought it was a Jaguar or Maserati at first

Hello Kitty rabbit right in front of me clifton Park

Saw a dark red Tesla sedan cruising down Rt. 7 around 1045 this morning past the Trooper barracks

Black guy riding a ninja 250 by metro ford dancing as he was riding down state street. Flamboyantly.

60+ year old guy riding down the turn lane on central ave in his underwear on a hover round near golden coral this AM…no fucks left to give…

Some guy on a 3 wheeler towing a trailer with 3 kids less than 10yrs old in it nobody had a helmet on smh…this was in Greenville.

A new 2014 camaro with ZL1 rims, spoiler and very similar if not the same front fascia @ Denooyer.

That must be a 1LE Camaro then. Haven’t seen any around.

There are some really odd people in those trailer parks and motels in that area for some reason.

Very fun cars. I had do take care of a drivability concern on a stock unit. Not that i vot to pound on it, but i would love to own one.

I had an SS recently for a week, it was alright…but I think the 1LE, ZL1 and now the Z28 will be the cars to go for.

saw this goofy looking newer red/silver mustang today in arbor hill this morning. not sure if it was factory that way or a body kit but it looked like one of those goofy matchbox futuristic cars

Saw Nicks car at synapse

So odd

I’ve seen it too…over the top to say the least

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

1le cars have a flat color hood . Fun cars I pondered the hell on getting one . I still may . I love the red with the flat black hood

Yeah, they’re an SS with ZL1 suspension, tires, and chassis improvements.
Or you could say they’re a ZL1 with an SS motor.

No not at all , susp isn’t anywhere near the same . Zl1 has magnetic adj and the 1le has standard , brakes are a cheap brembo not same as zl etc . Wheels and body cladding is all it really shares