Sightings Thread

Yeah the 1LE is more or less an appearance package

It’s a stripper pachage also , less options !

Ah, right. My fault. Was thinking something else.

handling & appearance - appearance being subjective.

They’re too heavy - there’s no reason for a plastic car to weigh 4000 lbs. Can’t wait for the next gen to debut on the ATS platform - LS1 weight with LS3 (or better) power. Should be fun

I have magnetic suspension in my car…

I’ve never touched the button.

I built a mag lev car in 7th grade.

I forget if it was 7th or 8th grade for me

Actually it was 8th grade. We did dovetail boxes in 7th.

Saw the CTS Sbardy really wanted lol

Seen a guy in ballston spa sitting on park bench smokin a cig looked just like the bearded guy from gas monkey garage

It’s a little bit more then that. The 1LE cars come with a 3.91 rear ratio opposed the the standard 3.45 of a regular SS. The PCV system is also different, it’s basically the same as a grand sport vette in that it’s designed to prevent too much oil being drawn into the intake when you road race the cars. The factory performance exhaust and short throw shifter are also part of the package. It does have ZL1 wheels and tires, but the other suspension changes are unique to the 1LE pacakge.

You can get the 1LE without the exhaust and shifter… It’s not specific to the package. I’ve seen a few 1LE’s with the standard exhaust, shifter, and steering wheel. New for 2014 is the optional Recaro seats as well.

We know this.

Howard and I were discussing them fri night

Ran into CFD Dan with his girlfriend in Best Buy’s parking lot earlier today

White newer M series on 7 by dunkin donuts.

I’m interested to see what the price on a 2014 with that package. Personally I think the new body style looks a lot better. Hopefully things go my way and I just might be able to order one in a year or 2.

I drove a 13 and liked it , deff needed a little more susp wise and better tires . I was talking to Howard about seeing if he had any blower take offs if I did squeeze trigger I would strap the blower right to it . Or onto my current engine at least lol

or ur motor in my fox…no homo