Sightings Thread

Jiggsy built Audi that Joehawk just paid him to redo lol

lol

And it’s confirmed. !!!jiggsy installed blown turbos on a s4 lolol

HAHAHA

Oh dear. :rofl

I wish I took a pic, you would not believe the smoke pouring out of it

I was behind another commercial truck on Washington ave and he must’ve blown a turbo when he took off from the light and traffic both ways had to stop and wait for the smoke to clear.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

newer body style orange m3 on central with black/orange wheels

every time Ive blown a turbo the truck just went really slow, no smoke at all.

JSEnclosures was that you at the route 20 Mobil tonight around 5?

Yeah was that you in the 3? I thought you had black wheels otherwise I would have introduced myself

Saw a commercial box truck driving down 396 in Selkirk with the gate or whatever WIDE OPEN with shit moving around in the back. I was on the bike and some of that stuff could have really done some damage. I passed him, gave him a few honks, and pointed at the back end of his truck. He got the point and pulled over immediately.

how many miles did it take for you to catch up to him???

:rofl

I took the plasti dip off. But yeah that was me, wasn’t sure if it was you either or I woulda done the same haha. Nothing like approaching a stranger in a parking lot and going “hey aren’t you that guy from the Internet?” to find out its not lol.

I kind of thought it was you because of the stickers on the rear window when I came out of the store. i’ll say hi next time. I live right over there off Johnston rd

Red Lotus on alt 7 just now. Not too familiar with the different models.

Tesla S at a gas station on Rte 7. how ironic

I saw one of Alan Jackson’s tour buses on the thruway by exit 27 and a fat Irish looking white guy with a sombrero and mexican blanket vest in the traffic circle at 29 and 30 in Perth this afternoon

It’s a “Drug Rug” not a “Blanket Vest”.