Sightings Thread

'90’s Grand Marquis towing an '04-'08 F150 (like mine) on a chain on route 7 in Hoosick this morning.

a ford getting towed? ?? nothing special there except the choice of car thats towing it

Dr Nano in the black ferrari on rt 20. Silver F430 on the northway by crossgates exit and the silver mp4-12c on central

any pics of the McLaren?

Na I was driving he was going the opposite way. Car is gorgeous.

word. I wanna see one in person.

Just saw myself get pulled over by ASS for my exhaust… Yes my OEM Mazda exhaust. Officer goes “So you’ve got an aftermarket muffler on here?” I said “No sir it’s factory” he replied something like “Oh it’s from the factory?” Not totally sure what he said because mid sentence my son starts bursting out crying from a dead sleep in the back. The officer looks back kind of surprised and goes “Oh wow I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you had a baby with you! Ill let you get on your way and I won’t write you a ticket for that exhaust”

Getting pulled over for a factory exhaust is a first for me. I understand its louder than the average car but its not that loud as all. Especially the way I was driving (light 3rd-6th gear acceleration from 20-45 after going over a set of train tracks) But high five to my kid for getting me out of having to deal with a BS ticket.

• repping the child…

My kids make my pull overs worse ! They get cocky with the cop , tell I have guns , tell em a out the burnouts etc lol . There so in ocent and unknowing ya can’t be mad lol

Saw a miata rattle canned black,tinted tails sounded like it had no exhuast on gold xxrs. In backed up traffic this morning on new karner/central. Spin the tires and “drift” right out infront of a ford escape then nearly lose it as he fishtailed down the shoulder.

Unfortunately if my son is anything like me he will be the exact same way.

saw an evo x license plate freskier? that somebody on here isnt it?

I got pulled over in Rotterdam a few years back in my GS-T. It had a stock exhaust on it. It wasn’t loud at all. But the cop said it was. No ticket

saw these at the restaurant/go cart track I went to yesterday in Braintree, MA. We didnt ride the carts but theyre indoor/outdoor gas powered carts.

I’ve been to that track, lots of fun

Gold with black hood and trunk M5 on 90 this morning driving like a dick. And a blue S4 with exhaust and wheels same spot. Looked nice.

Im staying at a hotel less than 1/4 mile away. We went there for dinner last night because it was close and we were all beat.

Actually really good food there surprisingly.

…its just a technique to have a reason to pull you over and find something more serious such as you intoxicated or smelling like pot ext.

Not a bad day when an F430 is the least exciting supercar of the day.

The list of stuff ive seen in Houston is nuts. Saw a black UGR TTG cruising with a troll face stick on the back window. Highlight so far. Had black UGR stickers on it.