Sightings Thread

Saw the red wrx drive by metro ford like 30 mins ago going into scumnectady he must want some bent wheels or cracked skirts haha

Hahah nice should of stopped and said hi…supra sounded nice! Don’t recall the camaro though

Saw a new 4dr 6 series white xdrive BMW.

Cars are so dope.

older yellow Unimog on 9&20 in Rensselaer this morning

Saw a bunch of old BMWs cruising on rt9 in Malta yesterday

I hop on 890 by crosstown plaza to get home, it’s more interesting than straight throughway.

Black C7 on central tonight. Looked goooood

Blue B4 S4 lowered with exhaust and possibly wheels driving like a tool between 25 and 24 on 90E this morning about 730. Driver looked dark.

I feel like dailying either a unimog or a deuce and a half would be the most entertaining commute ever.

If you don’t ever want to hit the speed limit it might be ok.

I saw deathbyrt on I90 this morning around 740

You can gear unimogs to do over 80mph, but I have no idea why you’d ever want to go that fast in one to begin with.

EBP EK Si with a god awful fiberglass wing and tacky white wheels on 90 west coming home from work. Plate read VTEK PWR.

Oh yeah no 45 in a deuce is cruising speed, 55 is topped out, downhill with a tailwind

I don’t even want to imagine 80 in a unimog, 55 in a deuce is pants-shittingly terrifying.

FLEW by PJB on Consaul Rd in front of the Colonie Golf Course yesterday. 88mph

Did you go back to the future?

definitely wasn’t me. I only went to the gym in my truck last night and nowhere near Consaul road.

Keep seeing a black supra usually dealer plated off exit 11 parked in the sunoco garage. Right near where i live any idea who it is looks really good?

The guy that owns that garage attached to the sunoco off the exit always has a supra. He had a silver single turbo mk4 last year.

Saw, I think, 91Teg’s lady’s teal teg in Scotia like an hour ago. Second time recently, car is super clean.

Probably she works up on 50, Shes got the only teal ITR nose teg around here so it was probably her.