Sightings Thread

Saw sbardy turning into keeler today at 5 I waved after I realized who it was haha

something about them always wanted one. I was going to stop one day an ask if it was for sale but then i saw the plate.

I had the shocker out the window long before you saw me. Haha

I think 04WRX was pulled over by the pOHlice:(

some guy driving like a complete tool in a 4 door bmw on central then balltown this morning

haha i was staring at the car then as i drove by i noticed the shocker and you and realized who it was, that car is so much awesomeness, i drove one of the new 2 door ones two years ago when my xgf’s brother first bought it it was stupid fast!

:Idiots Not the best of mornings.

Were they hassling you for exhaust or something dumb? Or were you actually doing something wrong? I know the couple times I’ve seen you driving you were driving responsibly and not trying to draw any attention.

I merged into traffic from 890 to i-90 (doing my typical 40 around the on ramp because they like to sit there), accelerated up to 70 and he had me pulled over about a hundred feet past the truck stop for window tint, no front plate and loud exhaust. He let me off for exhaust which was nice of him.

I can’t complain, you have to have realistic expectations when you’re bright red and carry a six foot wing. Still don’t like throwing money down the drain but it happens.

Yeah true. I got stopped near Voorheesville not too long ago for exhaust and it’s stock lol. Luckily a crying baby in the back got me out of it.

I need to get me a baby. Calling the GF now.

If you think a tint ticket is pricey wait til you have a kid! :rofl

Yep.

I was in the GT-R today and I passed an undercover in a new burgundy taurus with lights in the grill. Dude followed me all the way to the bank. Was hoping I wasn’t getting stopped because it would have been exhaust, no front plate, tint and my inspection is like a month past due. :rofl would have hit the jackpot on equipment violations.

I hear kids are pricey hahaha.

I forget what the different fines are, trying to decide if I should just plead guilty and pay up, work and make the money back instead of losing time to go to court. Or throw a front plate and clear windows on and get it dropped or whatever. Pain in the ass.

I’d like to think most officers can appreciate the quality of a GT-R in comparison to most imports, I’m sure some couldn’t care less either way. I should have washed my car or something, cleaned it up a bit for him lol.

Yeah tint tickets are exactly why I don’t get my windows done. Red cars just look so much better with tint. Not worth the potential hassling and tickets to me though.

I’m the king of the ricers. They do not care.

come to nemith on rt 9 ill do a inspection on that beast!

Ricer heirarchy:
King
Lord
Minion
Peasant

dark gray gt-r pulling out of hannaford plaza onto sand creek road this morning around 830

Black GTR and red stancenation’d Miata on Hoosick in Troy.