Sightings Thread

Morning commute sucked. Taking the car off the road next week after this weekends cool kid meet and a meeting with Subaru on Tuesday. Snow tank time.

Yeah, it took me almost 45 minutes to get to Selkirk instead of the usual 25.

Tailgating, not lane splitting like you should.

Its all the idiots getting off exit 24 that cant fucking drive and wait until the last second to get off the exit so they back up the left and middle lanes while Im staying in the right lane to get off exit 23.

Why are you even taking the thruway to Selkirk anyways? Worst route to get there

308 is better.

Which other way is there? I live right near exit 25 so I just get on there and its usually not bad.

b/c his TomTom circa 2002 said so.

I don’t need a GPS to get to Selkirk and the TomTom Ive got is only a year old. Bought it when I started my job last fall.

Black Audi R8 convertible on a car hauler on Erie Boulevard earlier this afternoon

Just saw nicks car at the Walmart meet in cp…was gonna say hi but I didn’t see you/ barely know what you look like

Black Ferrari FF in CP center yesterday.

Ferrari 430 Spyder growled past mcdonalds friday when i was on my lunch.

It’s funny because I read posts then say to myself “skid wrote that”, then look and see and Yup! Sure did.

spotted waynes red flatbed at crc yesterday

white Aston Martin coupe on Creble road in Selkirk this morning

Just saw eman in the evo on central

thought that was you. love the lip and the canards. u will have to let me know what kind u have. do approve!

ps your god damn tint is so dark i couldnt see shit!

what size tires do u have? my stock tires are whooped!!! was thinking 265/35 all around.

Thanks man! It’s the jdp lip with varis canards. And yea I def have the drug dealer tint going on lol. I’m back on stock size tires 245/40. I use to run 265/35 but they rubbed to much for my liking

ill have to look those up.