Sightings Thread

Ricer gays

Saw a gereen ek civic coupe, on 378 bridge with a of jdm stickers, and some ballen function 7 control arms, and a silver ms3 giving chase.

Sell me the Cadillac

saw a sweet old datsun at lunch. white and red paint scheme at the old montgomery ward building

Just saw a mint c1 Vette… Being driven on salty roads. :confused:

Was just going to post I saw salted roads for no apparent reason lol.

saw that red widebody wrx at moe’s during lunch.

saw 04wrx driving like a ricer on putnam rd yesterday

Red Porsche Cayman on i88 westbound near Central Bridge, on salted roads also out here.

Subarus are so gay

Wayne at the exit 26 tollbooths this morning and sbardy at Kohl’s in Colonie this afternoon

Just saw a Cognac Metallic Porsche Panamera on 88. Holy shit, I know what color to paint my next car!

I was heading up to my parents house and sick of cidiots driving like fucktards around me. I believe I peaked at around five miles over either way, chopsticks at the ready.

I hope this was someone on here :lol

Grey or silver Vw Jetta mk4 w/ smoke tails, not sure if Tdi, 1.8t, or what, but you tried to pass me in the middle lane just before Duanesburg exit, and I was having none of it :rofl

Why you gotta be such a dick man? :rofl

Well I was already doing 75, waiting to clear the trooper spot before I went faster and this kid tried to pass me, and the Type S said NO :lol

Thou shall not pass

Got passed today in the S4 by a freaking Prius that had to be going 120mph on I-90 Exit 10.

That adds evidence to my theory that the majority of Prius drivers fall into two categories. They either drive like they are afraid of the gas pedal, or they drive like Jeffy Gordon.

:rofl