Sightings Thread

Prius drivers bomb around everywhere

they usually do 42 in the left lane

Just sold Paul some fake guccis

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/urwordsrbroken/untitled.png

GD3Skier on the thruway

Was startled by PJB beeping at me from a big white windowless van on 90 around 730.

I recognized your plate when I saw you get on ahead of me.

:rofl

saw pjb flying around on a magic carpet

I was taking it for a test flight. Didn’t want to sell one that didn’t fly

Nice. Yeah I was being blinded by the sun putting along trying to get good gas milage. I may get over 400 miles to this tank which would equate to around 34mpg which is good for a car only rated to 26 highway.

hahah you pissed a lot of those people off on fb

I like the tablecloth only worn once.

Good. I can’t stand those dicks

I’ll give you a good deal on it.

And I rarely get 400 miles out of a 30 gallon tank in that van, not that I give a shit though since the gas is free

Mine claims it’s a 14 gallon tank but I’ve never put more than 12.5 gal or so in the tank even after driving with the gas light on for a bit before stopping for gas and topping it off. Driving normally and hitting boost ocationally through a tank usually gets me like 25-26 mpg which is around 300 miles to a tank. It’s crazy how much going into boost slaughters my fuel efficiency lol.

Get into 5th or 6th asap for mpg faggotry

It’s all about keeping the turbo quiet I’ve found. Too low of a gear and it lugs and burns more gas and getting into 6th and maintaining a good cruise as early as possible is key too. I’m wondering if the lighter wheels and tires (about 10lbs at each corner) helps too. I’ve never gotten this good of milage in the car.

5th @ 1500rpm 40mph

Amd is best on highbridge tonight

Black GTR by vent fitness in nisky

Big John