Sightings Thread

I so wish I had a camera lol

Just because the red line is there doesn’t mean that’s what my redline is set at :wink:

Shitty cell pic, had the white balance set wrong.

no snow on the ground… when was that pic taken?

hes in cali :smiley:

ohhh… what a fucker!!!

demanding pics of hot girls on the beach NOW :slight_smile:

Took that pic yesterday, yeah kinda warm here (70). Had to use the A/C in the car a little bit :smiley:

Yesterday afternoon I saw a tractor trailer in the ditch median around exit 4 of the northway. No clue how it got there but it was right side up in the big ditch.

Saw a tinted out Cobalt SS rippin it

This is bull SHIT

“rippin it” and “cobalt” cannot exist in same sentence.

I saw a smoking hot girl driving a Chevy Silverado with a plow on 146 in CP this morning. Theres just something about a girl driving a truck thats hot.

Then further up the road I saw an older S10 with wooden bedsides and wood on the doors and fenders so it was like a woodie.

I saw a hot girl yesterday driving a dropped fullsize chevy pickup, wish I was able to get a pic!

But saw this today:
2008 BMW Alpina B7, in black!

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/02/17/210978.5-lg.jpg

Red '70 or so Olds Cutlass convertible on the northway this afternoon covered in salt. It looked too nice to out in shitty weather.

White cavalier 4 door holdin it down at HVCC. Same toolbag that tailgated me from hvcc to the bridge, then did a ricer flyby and cut me off only to slam on the brakes when he got in front of me because of traffic. Fuckin idiots.

hahahahaha people do that shit to me all the time and then look at me through they’re rear view mirror, as I laugh so they can see me, then they drive away like they are racing lol:rofl

I usually honk at them or make some goofy ass gesture like i’m running or something :rofl

Sexy brunette in a black VW turning onto Western Ave

SRT10 Viper getting onto the Northway from Wolf…??

Small dick/Muscle flexing convention at the marroit

Yesterday morning saw a Toyota Yaris on I87N with the license plate that said “YARIS”

I was like… Naw, couldnt be… a YARIS?