Sightings Thread

really…a yaris? u sure…cause there very rare to these parts. like dragons and he-man!

i hate when people do that.

^

better than the white accord with the huge “HONDA” windshield decal lol

^ you ever see the white mitsubishi mirage that has yellow mitsubshi stickers all over it? that could be worse.

Or that red grandam that came to the spring meet that thought it was all that with his stickers and huge wing :rofl

I have a picture of said Mirage on my cell actually haha

I saw a guy driving a tractor down Aqueduct road in Niskayuna this morning with a helmet on.

saw a bunch of shit over the past few days:
-red integra ricer on black steelies. rear shocks totally blown, fart can, ricer blue led angel eyes, d/s rear wheel looked loose. fuckin clown. :shifty
-blue mk4 jetta w/ front euro plate, and “vwbella” ny plate, dark tint. assuming its someone off ca-va.

more when i remember.

OhNoPoPo pickin up the GSXR from my work:ninja

lies

saw a white srt4 with some sweet ass z3 fenders and a front body kit… kinda made me sad inside lives over on consaul rd and goes to sccc

saw a black 240 shift from 5 to 2nd on curry rd. idiot. :retardclap

So Justin DID paint the car black, I see…

Exhibit A: “Saw a tinted out Cobalt SS not rippin it”

You, my friend, are incorrect. See Exhibit A.

Exhibit A: “Saw a tinted out Cobalt SS not rippin it”

You, my friend, are incorrect. See Exhibit A.

so a very funny looking suby today on 87 south on the bridges,

lic plate said , GRIPANGO

LOL

had the funniest looking hood scoop on it ! LOL

then a couple days ago in the very early morning I saw, well actually it was 10 am, i saw a black supra like ryans ! no wing on it, some fat kid with a white hat driving it (assuming hes fat , not sure, dont care)

:squint S13. Its a mechanic at johns auto service by riteaid in rotterdam that did that. cars in for a/c service. He felt the need to tell me for some reason after i went in bc his brother hit my car in PC and it was a hit-n-run. whole family should be shot. Not kidding either. (Past situations with them two put me in this state of mind.)

nope, its in the garage over there as we speak. even heard it run tonight.:smiley:

MONEY SHIFTIN!!!

Pete we got another motor swap to do!:open_mouth:

Just saw two hillbillies in pickup trucks flooring it for no reason by the williams lot at HVCC. I don’t understand why everyone has to drive around at 100,000 miles an hour all the time and then get all stressed out over the parking. Chill the fuck out, drive like a normal human being, and park where there is spaces and walk your fat asses an extra 2 mins. to get to class.

red cobalt SS on central

Was he driving like a dick? Theres another red SS around and the guy drives it like an absolute toolbag… people always mistake it for me. I get texts and shit from people saying “slow down!” when i’m just sitting at work or in class. Kind of annoyng.

Should have picked up another color

red colbalts are a dime a dozen