Sightings Thread

I’ve seen two red SS’s around… I see more black SS’s actually than the red.

I have seen VERY few yellow and black Cobalts…the common color I see is red(VERY common) and blue…is there a white? I have never seen a white SS

They never made the supercharged ones in white but they make the turbo in white

speaking of which I saw a black turbo SS at hvcc today. Covered in salt and with it’s summer tires on lol.

Ttttttttttttttttttttturbo ssssssssssss

I saw this sexy

JDM DRIFTING TOUGE beast on my way to lunch

:rofl g20 tach.

:retardclap:retardclap

very sexy!

I saw a midget making fries at Wendy’s on route 9 in Latham today

Blue sentra with spoiler and full bodykit…

Where do you work off exit 5?

Yeah, the little brown lady? They have a couple like that that work there.

he works over behind the Colonie PO station…

little people workin at Wendys lol:rofl

lmao I saw that piece of shit at deli + brew the other day

that wing must really hold him down LOL, wings dont even really do anything unless your going 120mph+ otherwise its just for looks lol

No, it was a guy. Mexican or indian, I couldnt really tell. There was a lady with a dot but she wasnt a midget.

Saw Tdi Pete at Paesans and then at Siena :ninja

Not tru at all a wing that is properly setup is benificial at lower speeds ask jclark im sure he know more about the dynamics of it than me… Plus his is the size of a house…

Has anyone seen a silver civic with a roof rack and steelies on central ave? I think it has an exhaust.

Saw a nice white integra on 890, Im pretty sure its the kid that went to the autocross and chatted with me, anyways i was just messin around and raced him, he kept up nose to nose, if ur on this forum, what u got done to ur car ? it had a nice white type r spoiler with type r honda emblems, looked wicked clean, thumbs up !

that twas me :rofl was seein how the buttsecks went ,nah it wasnt just playin