Sightings Thread

I took these pictures in a parking lot off of rt 4 in east greenbush a few weeks ago. I saw the same exact car today, parked on 8th street in troy when I was driving home from class.

I see that fool stuntin’ around the HVCC parking lot all the time

This thing sits on KW coil-overs and those holes in the front bumper lead to brake ducts. The ride height is just set a bit high because it’s going to snow this week.

Note the angle of the rear wing, the airfoil’s angle of attack is set to create rear lift and reduce understeer. Brilliant.

Overall, it’s a killer setup.

All function, I don’t know why people are making fun of it.

Word has it (some of the guys at work are volunteer fire fighters) that the guy got a heart attack. Bummer.

STI Travis and i saw Singh at colonie center

I saw a teg that was rear ended by what appeared to be an international dump truck, man that shit was flat in the back. owner was sitting in it and NOT looking happy.

also lol deadhead8, I saw those pics that you posted up on ricerforums and made a thread about that on here

Haha, nice. Glad to see my “work” getting out there.

Its possible that hyundai is someones winter car and they are having fun with it.

I remember my winter car on year was a turboturbo GTR nissan sentra limited edition LOLZ

So on my way to work…

It appears that the Latham Autobody shop right off of exit 5 where I work… Has an MKIV Supra?? I swear it almost looked like the one in the Fast and the furious before they fixed it up same color and everything…

I could be wrong but the front end was off and the rear bumpers were off, but the shape of the headlight and tailights and door bodylines looked just like an MKIV…

Ill try and snap a picture when I leave work…

what autobody shop? I live right off exit 5.

Umm the one right on the corner of watervillet shaker and wolf rd… right near the police station…

I work on hemlock street right next to the colonie PD

fo realz? that place always has some absolute POS hanging in their lot.

Yeah, I dunno I just looked real quick and thought OMFG FAST AND FURIOUS

and then I was like holy shit i think thats a mkiv supra…

Ill take another look on my way home…

and wtf massa we gotta do lunch sometime!

work by albany med in downtown albany, lunch in latham area is not an option

ahh thats balls…

if theres any good places down there (i dont go down there much) let me know, id be down for something differant.

I don’t really know since I don’t go out for lunch. It takes too much time. I want to gtfo of here asap.

saw a baby blue 97+ eclipse fully kitted on rt lastnight near alt 7 entrance. looked clean.

Elliots sister?

yes thats elliots sisters car its laguna saca blue and turboed hes been rocking it since his beater has not engine and he doesnt get traction in the mr2

looked nice.