Sightings Thread

deff think I saw PJB getting on exit 24 at around 1-1:30? in the Hyundai taking his sweet ass time

Yeah, that was me. I drive like an old lady when it snows, especially with kinda bald front tires.

I thought it might have been you but I never got close enough to see if it was.

Black G20 with the pass side of the bumper hanging down abit… yea was me…

i wired that shit up with blue wires today, shit looks mad JDM yo!

Yeah, Ive seen the car before at the lot.
I wasnt sure if it was you because theres another black G20 around here that Ive seen several times in the past few days but its got bumper stickers and a loud exhaust (rotted?). I actually was going to ask you if that was your car but forgot and apparently its not.

Yea, she was at the lot twice (once when the Z’s altenator died) and when I already took her off the road…

yea theres a couple, I pass one every day on the way to work going the opposite direction from me, no rot was apparent, I really wanna find another g20 with no rus to swap everything from mine into it…

I love my car, but its rotting, but its fun. And the 300 takes priority

Funkmaster Flex Expedition on 155 in Colonie.

Then I saw a black F150 extended cab unmarked cop truck in Albany just off Broadway. It had lights on the dash.

Saw 2 icerace cars on i87 on Friday, one was a Black teg and another some red Geo thingamabobber.

Was the Exped white with projector headlights and a busted up tail? :rofl

no- red and black

Theres one in Menands thats white. Total *** nog cruiser.

silver b6 a4 here at school… front mount, stock exhaust tips, deffinatly straight pipe-d… sounds pretty sick! prolly stock turbo!

brand new red Audi S6 yesterday on Route 9 in Latham:O

I was drivin to school on watervliet shaker by the airport and this guy in some Buick Riviera or w/e was drivin next to me… I was under that bridge so I hit boost so my supercharger would whine under the bridge (guy had window open)… next thing I know this guy is going WOT and goes flying through the intersection almost taking out 2 cars :rofl

saw Vlad down on broadway by starbucks…at least the lgt was there

i saw my neighbor come out screaming when i took out my silencer and got in to let it warm up. went to strech and reved to 5K :rofl

saw silent at gearhead. liken the ride. nice to meet ya.

Saw a really clean blue Integra parked at some plaza in Brunswick a couple days ago

Where at?

Idk the name of the plaza, its always parked in front of the same nail shop though

haha, the type-r front?? That’s some asian dude who’s got the honda game down. He has an s2000, that integra, and a 99-00 si