Sightings Thread

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Red S14 going down Western a little while ago and a purple-ish 3000gt on Central

i see that car alot … very sick

its a skunk2 catback …i had the same one on my 99 ex like 7 years ago …

Saw stallmers beater at the mall tonight. Digging the civ. I want one.

Ha ha sully took it to work

Yeah Sullivan took it to work, i had his explorer, mounted his new tires for him

Also so Tricia in her Si by butcher block at around 2 and Mike in the Mustang on central around the same time

I saw a green Integra earlier tonight with what looked like 16" bronze F-no1rc wheels. It looked familiar

nicole and i were prolly in the car too.

lol Tricia is all over the place

yes I love driving around when I have the day off, plus my damn dog chewed through my ipod cable so had to get a new one :slight_smile: and Nicole and Travis were prolly in the car with me Im not sure though, is butcher block before kohls ? if it is then they were with me if not it was after I dropped them off :slight_smile:

Yeah you get around.

:sHa_hehe: Mr Fizzle u r too funny with the jokes :rofl:rofl:rofllol

ur addressing him as MR fizzle? r u effin srs?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

thats like trying to polish a turd…

:haha

that doesn’t even make sense, it’s like you have a roladex of 5 or so one liners that you recycle and reuse even when they have absolutely no relevance or connection to any topic at hand.

at least this turd pays his bills :wow

ive paid all mine except one. and polishing a turd DOES have relevance there in the fact that she used “mr fizzle” to address you… thats like calling a hobo “sir”. the shit just dont fit.

tip: his last name isn’t fizzle