Sightings Thread

probably a sound decision.

I saw a blue and creme color two tone early '30’s Ford sedan on 146 in Rexford this morning. Stock resto.

i saw this HUGE pile of shit buick at x-gates last night… fuckin thing wouldnt start for the guy… had to call jason from gearhead to come give him and his buddy a ride to clifton park… i feel sorry for anyone that owns a buick. things are fuckin junk.

hmm… maybe thats why mines goin up for sale?

Lol Pete told me

Well the fact that yours is 17 years old with almost 200k on it would probably be somewhat part of the problem.

19 yrs old… with 18x,000 on it… needs a battery and an alternator. but still… fuck buicks.

So like $100 fixes it then. Not a big deal.

Get an alternator for $60 and a cheap battery and its all good.

alternator for the car is $105… gunna try and throw the battery on a charger to see if that helps the situation… if not… then walmart special battery ftw. and as soon as its fixed and running again, it goes up for sale

Try X-Cel in Schenectady for an alternator. The last one I bought was $60

Saw a pewter colored RSx fartin around hvcc. Had one of the worst sounding exhausts I have ever heard.

lolz never had any serious problems with any of my buicks, maybe because i take somewhat care of mine, even though i do beat the shit out of it, things a fuckin tank :clap

I saw this sick buick at hvcc with a cow catcher front end

me and nick saw that 2 coming back from the base…looked awesome:wow

Yeah, real clean. I cant imagine why it was out today.

Blue Evo, looked really nice. Schenectady 5:00pm.

Was really clean for this dump ass weather we’ve been having.

Yeah I have seen a bunch of clean cars around. I saw a silver evo at hvcc like 20 mins ago before class.

I basically gave up washing mine until spring. Its clean for like a day then looks like poopdick again.

My driver’s side is filthy but the passenger side is kinda clean. I cant explain that one.

You pass cars on the driver side and it kicks up a bunch of shit

Paul theres a Blue/white Bel air driving up and down altamont 24/7… Seen it just 20 minutes ago, when i ran to shoporama quick

Cool although I dont understand why people would take nice cars out with all the salt and ice around.

I saw a Corvette out last night covered in salt.