Sightings Thread

he owns broadway lunch and its all orginal take a look see at it next time you see it parked

i donthave to. it passed my house 5 minutes ago.

Also i seen some piece of shit dodge ram in my drive way. along with a dsm there after :shifty

thanks douche!!!:poke

NP!

show the sidepipe warrior aka bobby laDUKE

think i saw him the other day on the thruway getting off at exit 24

LIES STEVE!, all LIES!

it makes bitches wet when i blow it out sideways :wierd

I got passed on Rt. 9 in Malta about a month ago while driving he Sentra in a light flurry by a dark red C6 vette.

:shifty

i hate salt. i hate winter. my car is flithy mcnasty and i know an hour after i wash it,it’s gonnabe coverd again!

saw no one.

you should put tank accessories on it :ninja
M240B emplacement maybe?

1/2 track conversion next :rockon

I would imagine the females up there drop their panties when they see it

the females stare, not sure if it turns them on or scares them away :lol

Urbandictinonary’s defination

sidepipe- “to wear dangerously tight pants in the fashion of 80’s musicians and/or pro wrasslers; so that the shape of your manly genitalia show proud and true like the god zues descending mount olympus.”

:rofl

Lol you cant scare them any worse then some of the homies up there

I saw Drew in the SS pulling in to Taco Bell in CP- blew the horn but I dont think he was paying attention.

Then I saw a yellow Lamborghini on the northway.

I also saw a guy at the gym working out with a cowboy hat on. I had to laugh at that- wtf?

Saw this yesterday while on my way to rochester…

From the looks of it, It had these letters that said SKYLINE on the rear, and the steering wheel was on the wrong side of the car… Weird…

I saw 2 Maserati’s 2 days in a row in east greenbush… A white GranTurismo and a dark blue QuattroPorte, I don’t know how to distinguish if they were “S” models or not…

I also saw a red Cobalt SS on Wolf Road this afternoon… It has some severe silver vinyl tribal shit all over the side of the thing. I thought I was playing a need for speed game for a second.

saw wat looked to be w. tungson pulled over on I87 this afternoon and eesnips in the civic on rt 9 up in cp