Sightings Thread

:ahh

Whos Evo rolls around Schen.? It’s BBY.

might be Art. hes on here.

speaking of evo’s i saw an apex silver 8 yesterday around 430, loudon rd at maxwell. had a fart pipe on it.

Was wicked clean, looked freshly washed. Makes me want one for a daily.

theres a red one and a silver one that i see all the time by my house… both are built and both are dd’s

you wont!

an Evo and a Supra?

Somebody’s been watching alot of the Fast and the Furious franchise :rofl

zomgz yes i always needz car with turbo

I see that gay ass Cobalt all the time when im on route 9 in Loudonville. It’s hideous.

^I see that thing all the time around 10 pm on wolf road. I was also driving in the left lane on I-90 today when some lady in a civic cut me off and brake checked me when I had the nerve to flip her off and honk.

don’t get a BIG DICK

Think I saw SSSSSSSSSSmokin’s gf at UAlb.

oh noezzz

Slammed silver C5 Vette on black wheels on Central by the carwash and a black TT Z on Washington

swa a gret grand prix gt with a streetglow eblem in the back window, i remember it was someones on here but forget who

shady.

yea sounds like that ricer fag

I saw a really riced out Saturn yesterday. Tried to snap a pic but brought my cameraphone down too fast and got a pic of my side mirror. fml

saw a evo mirage! big wing and big hood scoop! lol. it was near hvcc so it was almost expected.

OOo that was you? I thought it was my dads friend…he has the same truck as you. I forgot you got a new truck.