Sightings Thread

prolly…thats where she goes to school.

Did she have black glasses on?

I figured you might not have recognized the truck.

For todays sightings I saw a Nissan Xterra with Hawaii plates in downtown Schenectady- can somebody explain how that got here? The driver looked like a native Hawaiian.

Then on Broadway in Albany I saw an older lady (early 60’s or so) driving an Integra Type-R.

UMMMMMM…A Boat…

and WTF!!! Y can’t i be that old lady…ok sounded wierd. but u know what i mean

But why would somebody take their car on vacation or whatever instead of renting one?

Maybe they moved and havent gotten new plates yet?

Of all things I saw a black Toyota Matrix all tinted out with dual 3" pipes this afternoon. He screamed by me doing at least 100 near exit 20 on the thruway. I was so overcome by his awesomeness that I had to pull over, regroup and wipe the stank off my windshield.

lmao!!!

I park in this snowbank everyday at work, prolly about 6" or so of snow I just ram my car onto. One of the new guys that works here has a tC and he apparently tried copying me by parking in the snowbank too. I went outside to get some change from my car to buy a soda, and this dumbass is stuck in the snowbank just spinning his tires :rofl I wish I didn’t leave my fucking phone inside so I could have gotten a pic, but oh well. There was like 2 other guys trying to push him out. By the time I got over I guess they already got him unstuck (unfortunately).

Made my day. :rofl

Scion tC + summer tires + snowbank = FAIL!!!

Saw some kind of Porsche ripping down central a few hours ago at like 100mph+. Flew by too fast to make out what it was.

Also saw an older black 3000gt on Western

Lmao was it a silver porsche?

Stop :rofl

Flew by too fast to tell, my first thought was a particular AWD TT

Cossey did put his pile on the road today

I know nothing of such an incident.

:ninja

:rofl

lol car sounded sick man

Oh and I think I might have seen LaDuke89 on Central this afternoon by Pepboys?

:facepalm:rofl

i seen alot of people today the orange mustang from the lot , and a couple vw guys from here

Newer Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 3.0 diesel emblem on it on the northway. Ive never seen that before- maybe its a Canada only thing? It had Quebec plates.

black srt-4 last nite with a huge FMIC and ghost rally stripes looks like it was leaving hanks shop?

i dunno if us has them yet, but its a bluTec diesel.same motor in the GL/ML/R series suv’s from merecedes.

Bmw just introduced their X5 diesel suv, and shortly there will be the 335d sedan… 265hp/465ft lb of torque.