Sightings Thread

:rofl

Saw a really low white WRX on Washington today

Few ice race cars on 87S coming back from Schroon Lake

saw smokinss pull a u turn in tdbanknorth parkin lot in front of peasans yesterday…

was he spinning 'dem tires?

saw a red 240sx jeff morgan hot rod style in latham few times

along with a white 240sx jeff morgan style in clifton park earlier today

vlad right by wade road/ rt7 intersection

slowmarro john’s twin maro. purple in color with a big cowl hood with dual pipes along with a dealer plate it seemed right here in latham at the intersection of rt2+ old loudon

I think I saw McLarenGP… some sort of obnoxiously loud old-bodied grand prix with wastegate flutter drove past me on 155 by the water treatment plant around 8…

yah down in lathem? I was going to meet up to run john’s z28 lol

retuned shift points today much better:thumbup

sweet! Now fill the bottle.

after tomorrow’s storm, the roads are going to be fucked again for a while.

I saw deadbeatrec heading to the gym as I was leaving it this afternoon around 5

:gay

6666 posts in dis fread :ohnoes

ye and?

saw some lady spin out and hit a guard rail in her accord, a cop came to do paperwork and some lady in her benz plowed into the back of the police car. women drivers FTMFL I was surprised they wernt driving SUVs dumb broads

ahhahaha right off 378 right? i saw that.

shakes head, i didnt see the first lady spun out but I saw the benz nail the cop car, I was laughing so hard i almost went off the road. I dont know how people cannot drive in the snow???

yea some lady in isuzu suv goin slow so i pass her then light turns red so i hit the brakes kinda hard and slide and she did the same lol

Its because people feel the need to blow it around with their summer/all season tires on thinking they have all the traction in the world… that coupled with the lack of skill/common sense that 90% of drivers out there have and you have yourself these accidents.

I saw a grand prix with its summer dubz (like 18" chrome rims with low profile summer tires) crash today on Maxwell… came around that corner and plowed onto someone’s front lawn. I honked at him as I drove by … Fucking dumbass.

Also saw a Civic with 3 stupid ass girls pull out of Siena… they pull out in front of me and proceed to do 10mph under the speed limit. Got on 378 after the turn, I signal and move to the left lane to pass, and she just drifts on over in front of me, cutting me off. No signal, nothing. Oh, her rear window was covered in snow. We caught a light up ahead and she wouldn’t even look over at me.

Then on Consaul there was a moron in a G35 holding up traffic going 15mph because he didn’t have traction whatsoever… this clownass was fishtailing all the way down the road (at 15mph). I was tempted to pass but there was a good 5 cars or so in front of me.

GET A CLUE PEOPLE. If you live in this area, please take the time to learn how to drive correctly in inclement weather, otherwise DONT drive at all. This includes staying the fuck away from your car if you don’t at least have a set of all shitson tires on there.

LMAO I will be forever known on this forum for that .