Sightings Thread

Think i saw N!cole on 9&20 in EG?

Red jetta, white wheels?

Yep… That was me, leaving Rev.

i dont think she has white wheels.

The last I new she wasnt driving the Jetta because it was smashed up

In Saratoga last night I saw a red Civic Si with a big 'ole fart can and a license plate that said “1SweetSi” or something to that effect. He was flashing his high beams at me and shadowing me since I was in my Evo X but we never got two clear lanes to throw down. I then proceeded to get very drunk.

damn civic drivers allways acting like asshats

I saw Vlad working at Advance when I went there a little while ago.

that reminds me i need to go to his advance and return a part

12pm on 9 & 20 in East Greenbush

Some moron in a legacy was riding my ass because he wanted to race, when the roads finally opened, i dropped into 2nd gear at 40 and hooked a left into my shop just as he floored it, lmfao

It was a dark silver/light gray color with really small, gay looking black wheels with silver lip. exhaust was fairly loud.

After i dropped the neon off and put it in the garage, i stopped into advance auto to get the weekly quart of ATF+4 that the Concorde requires. The legacy was parked right by advance in E.G.

sould hav raced him

Did it have a fmic? If so he works at Goldstein :lol

saw the red nismo z that lurks around all the time

:rofl That guy is a clown

Idk, he was riding my ass so bad all i saw was his hood scoop. I wanted to lock my brakes up on that fuckin ricer.

yah saw it too when I was in my SS on route 9…stared me down like he thought I was cute or something.

Also Saw Johns Z28 in my rear view :slight_smile:

you should have

That clown is my friends little brother.

:rofl He did 360 burnouts in the lower lot one night

and?