Sightings Thread

Saw some lady in a black escalade with 20" wheels and a full body kit getting off of the i90 exit for Henry Johnson blvd.

I saw this completely riced out Eclipse last night… he was going approx 40mph in the LEFT LANE down central from wolf rd. all the way to schenectady. Fucking idiot. It had altezzas, bodykit, HID’s… kid had a mean gangster lean and hat cocked to the side. It was bright yellow. I thought it was 2001 all over again, as the car was STRAIGHT out of the FnF movie.

I point and laugh at cars/people like that.

I usually honk at them, but I was coming back from work and wasn’t in the mood.

White Challenger RT on the northway about a half hour ago.

Looks fucking sick in white.

It is prolly the kid I raced on the thruway a while back. It did sound nice, but didnt move. I caught him on i90 towards the 24 tolls. rolled on him prior to the tolls. both ran from the dig after the tolls, then one more time from 65… walked him each time. then a nice brand new vette must have watched us and ran me. civic boy must have pooped him self and pulled over becasue he wasnt anywhere to be seen.

Yes the vette beat me. :banghead

^haha.

I raced a Mustang GT last night from 40. I only did it because the guy pulled into Hess like he was a BADASS, ie. revving the motor, got out of the car and walked in the store staring back at the car. He came out as I was finishing pumping gas, and looked at me and smirked. I don’t know what he was laughing at, I was in my work clothes, my fly was up, and I was sober. Anyway, he gets in the Mustang, revs the SHIT out of it, and takes off spinning the tires and then goes 30mph down central.

I got in the left lane to pass him, doing about 50 in 5th, and he just floors it. So I downshifted to 2nd and walked by him. It was amusing.

It wasn’t a new stang btw, prolly mid-late 90’s. It was green and was a total piece. Although it didn’t sound half bad.

ya…im sure you “walked him” lol. jk mustangs…always rev’n.

got cut off in east greenbush today by a blue focus sedan with shift518 sticker on the rear window :-p

jk he didnt really cut me off

saw st4tus about 35 minutes ago getting off at exit 7. followed him until i turned onto johnson rd. GOD DAMN that car is sexy and fast!

Saw a nice black STi with gold rims getting off Michigan Ave on 890 today around 2.

saw seitz last night about 130 am on sand creek in his SI, also saw cossey’s porsche parked in dennys at about same time.

amd, psi, myself and cossey were there. though amd and i had to “pull over” for a few minutes

You better reassure yourself then. Besides, those years of 'stangs are turds, especially stock (or close to) ones.

I wanna play with vettes again :slight_smile:

I just saw a jeep that was half blue and half white in downtown Schenectady… wtf?

SICK… a custom two tone !!

Saw Cossey gettin on the crosstown round 230 today.

prolly a 4.6, those things are garbage, I walked the shit out of one in my i/c/e e36 325is.

'96-'98 were fairly slow with the non PI 4.6. A head and cam swap makes them just as good as a '99-'04 though and they look alot better than the '99-'04’s.