Sightings Thread

slammed mk2 vw on washington ave ext with some ugly paint(looked like bondo/purple/pink color :shifty)

i saw my UPS guy helping me lift a heavy package off the truck today

Was driving Civic Si back from Keeler Honda when I noticed a white Prelude in the left lane on route 7. It looked SLAMMED and had gold wheels, really clean car. Anyway, I got next to him and heard a turbo spool. Sounded WICKED. Anyway, we got up to 40mph and I got next to him and hit VTAK a few times. He seemed ready, so I 3 beeped and hit it.

My intake roared. My VTEC VTAK’d. The Prelude driver gave me the finger :rofl I put about a length or so on him before shuttin er down. It was a good race for sure.

wat

OMFG, I wonder if thats Tony’s old eclipse… lol

:wtf

I raced CrazYZ250 and won by a length?

yeah that thing was on the road last night…IN A FLAT BED!
i dont drive that car anymore its in storage until it rots to the ground

Good talk…tard

Werd. I was like “Hmmm… Blue Fit w/ a roof rack… Hoeffer.”

Yeah I looked back and gave a nod but I had to deal with the 890 onramp

Yeah I looked back and gave a nod but I had to deal with the 890 onramp

saw a jeep liberty with some stupid wide street wheels that stuck out at least 3 inches on each side on rt 9 in latham earlier this week. Looked like 16 inch wheels, but at least 9 inches wide… with street tires, NOT off roading tires. Looked absolutely retarded. And the driver wasn’t mexican.

Saw and older, fat lady behind me in a silver nissan murano pick her nose then stick her finger in her mouth. hilarious

I always pick my nose in the car, it’s a problem, people have caught me.

but do you eat the boogs?

absolutely not, I try to flick them at passing cars.

I know they never make it, unless I’m going slow or waiting at a light and tagging passing cars.

well the lady I saw was eating them. Catching someone just picking their nose isn’t cool enough to post about.

I would do it just to annoy people but they cant see in my car anyway:shifty

Sighted: My S4 back in the driveway and no longer on jack stands :slight_smile: What a good feeling.

sighted:

some silver a4 with some whack ass rimz on it.

oh wow they look just like yours nick, weird.