Sightings Thread

Lol, it can’t quite pull them off like the S4 does. Sick parking spot though…benny can watch over it all day.

His A4 has OEM wheelz?:wierd

I put the 18’s on the A4.

oh snap.
they prolly look like DONKS on there! lol

It looks like its lifted…fucking pile

I’ve never seen his A4 with A4 wheels, either the S4 wheels or the g-fab 18s.

Shows how much you know joeyfag

The a fou wheels wheels were not on it too long.

Wtf did you just say

I said…steal me some tires.

Saw SRS BZNS parked about a block away from my office on West Ave.

White Prelude revving at a red Honda full of CP at the BJ’s gas pumps.

I saw a Peterbilt rig with a sick mural of ghost skeletons playing cards in a cemetery on both sides of the sleeper on the thruway yesterday afternoon.

Then an old orange Audi 4 door on route 7.

Two kids in a clean black hemi ram turning left onto the extension. I was in the right lane in my parents Trailblazer and these clowns were in the left lane. Light goes green, we both go like normal. We were side by side and at like 30mph I hear the hemi go WOT so I do the same. Pulled like a fender on him before shutting down at around 80ish. It was rather amusing :rofl I was surprised that the old 4.2 actually pulled on him, considering Hemi boy got the jump and all.

Slammed charcoal gray Jetta in front of BJ’s. Had 18" wheels and I’m pretty sure the front bumper had a lip too. Overall very clean car, stood out nicely.

And some asian woman in a fucking minivan running 2 fucking red lights, cutting me off, and driving around traffic stopped at a light. She just fucking passes them on the wrong side of the road while they’re stopped only to run the light to make a left. Fucking infuriating.

Havin’ a nice little Saturday yesterday with the lady, went to the museum, walk in Thatcher park, a few estate sales, looking at antique furniture, driving north on 87 by exit 4 in the Escape, happy with my lot in life… when a certain evil sounding white Z28 SS rumbles by and makes me want to murder myself in my domestic, tranquil life. And the Coronet’s in storage and the Mustang is disabled. FML.

So we were out in the camaro last night and saw some nice fast and the furious stuff lol first a guy in a red cavalier pulls up gives us a thumbs up then proceeds to rev up his fart cannon on his cavalier and go speeding away lol, then we saw a primered out del sol who wanted to race lol lol he got on it and then the cops got on him lol what a tard. Its crazy that someone would wanna race his camaro with a dumb lil car, I would never try cause I would make a ass of myself lol that car has some balls, i think its like 500 whp and 500 wtq, howd u like it benny ? :slight_smile:

That Del Sol was at the lot last night

I saw that jeep on rt 4 in troy a few weeks ago and totally forgot about it until now. It was interesting looking, thats for sure.

I also saw a white 4 door accord with altezza lights being pulled over on 1-90 today around 11:45am.

saw dc2 nicks old acura in my rearview not once but three times ,man that kid killed that car