Sightings Thread

“Yo I raced a Cobalt SS and put buslengths on it!!! NO WAI!”

There was a older Honda CR-V stunting around with him too :lol I was like what the fuck are these two idiots doing. I was doing 45mph in the right hand lane.

I usually honk and wave after when I see the idiots get pulled over

Oh I did. The CRV was speeding only to turn into Smith’s liquor store :rofl So I honked at them, then honked again at the Eclipse being pulled over.

:rofl i can see you doing that.

ya it must have been you. ive seen you there before when i was leaving i have a blk ep3.
your ride looked nice. i also have a blk fa5.

I keep seeing this gold kitted older style VW golf in saratoga. He waves to me but I have no idea who he is. Its a nice looking car, possibly with a vr6

Building 12? GWAHSOBC?

Red Viper with silver stripes on Erie Boulevard this morning

saw a SICKKKK white S14 with the S15 Silvia frontend pulling out of the Vet on Route 9 by Guptil’s…Had gold wheels.

Also saw Cameo in front of me on Route 9 around 1pm today, then a black LS1 Z28 shortly after…

also saw a white B6 A4 1.8T with blacked out badges all the way around on Route 9 just passing Round Lake around 4pm today

aaanndddd then saw a Torch Red C5 ZO6 going around the circle off exit 11 I think?

Saw k20 walk into a closet with some guy…It was wierd

hey dont hate

say it ,it was adam wasnt it:ahh they finally kissed and made up

It may or may not have been a mustang loving queer bag

wtf :rofl

Pure boredom and a keyboard connected to the internet

saw a silver mustang rocking a sweet GT-R logo :shifty

saw chris(germanpsi) and kramer at peasons

then went to gearhead and saw fnskanks , sprocket, OJ, jason, vlad, and travis . and my buddie scott

then went to buffalo wings and rings for dinner and beer and hungout with jim p , elliot and murrey

Sure it wasnt silver? If its the silver one, he’s a drift hustle guy. also was at the synaspe BBQ

nah 100% sure it was white, I know the silver/grey one

could’ve sworn that was you, didnt want to make anything awkward if it wasn’t though :lol