Sightings Thread

Ford Made a GTR Mustang.

http://images.google.com/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=mustang%20GTR&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

haha its ok …

im sure hes talking about this

probably similar to this guy :shifty

Yesterday on rt 50 I saw some awesome broski’s in a nissan sentra (newish body style not the box) all ghetto’d out. I was on my way to Synapse and they were behind me for like 1/2 mile, driving like we were at willow springs @ 20mph. When we came to a stop light they moved into the lane next to me, I threw my hat around and whipped my hood up, to imitate their ghetto fabulousness. They looked over and started revving the shit out of their car, I gave the nod and blipped my throttle… The light turned green, they gunned it, peeling out with more noise than I’ve ever heard. I then put my car into gear, and slowly puttered off.

The best part is that it was after Price Chopper, where the lanes merge… Even though I was a good 1/4-1/2 mile back, he was still gunning it. Apparently he thought the truck should move out of the way, but he didnt. I would estimate a good 60mph that the guy ran up on the curb, then slammed back down. sparks everywhere. I laughed my ass off all the way to morgans

I saw DC2Nick’s Sssss at Mavis in front of Mohawk Commons.
Also, say PSI2HI eating sushi yesterday :ahh

That’s the one MK4!

menands record center/supply center. riverview center. you at buildn 12?

Saw some sick looking s2k with brides and bbs’s rolling around

also saw a silver mk5? golf vr6 with a sick throaty exhaust on rt 2 this morning. audi tt polished wheels too???

:facepalm

Hottie in a blue MKIV VW, 1.8t smoked headlights. Tinted windows.

Who dat.

Also saw a new 4 door black M3, was hot.

Nah I’m in Building 18 with OGS I dont know for how much longer with this layoff shit the blind motherfucker is talking about.

we will be fine. dol is the only growing agency right now. OGS nice.

Yeh BUT your are permenant correct? Im only a hourly grade 6.

ya i am. ohhhhh…well i hope nothing happens bro. im a grade 6 too. almost a year in.

WAIT do you work with Scott Stephenson in the warehouse?

were u in the teg or the scoob???

HAHA yes! WHY? do u have a funny story about him?

He is just a weird ass dude. i was down there about three months ago taking pictures for shit we put on ebay for you guys.

nice. ya he is an idiot. i remember that,i was here. no one can stand him.