Sightings Thread

Saw a sick Cadillac XLR on Central. Silver and slammed on 19’s or 20’s.

God… I hate those cars.

RAY KRAMER YOUR GUDDERS SUCK! i saw them and dey look bad

wat

:eek ummmm i would say that in a p/m not in the open

gudder= gutter?

M5/black nismo 350/blue type RA racing on northway exit 20-17, til the m5 left.

-linds on her bike. i was on a 600rr, she didnt wave back. :frowning:
-my car getting some much needed love. :lol

:wierd

I think it was an mk3? vw, orange, lowered, silver wheels, black hood, possibly black roof going to 87 this morning and a yellow GTO with gray 5 spokes in the advanced auto parking lot near 155 and rt9 intersection

Saw myself getting pulled over by Wedekind Pontiac for supposedly speeding! The Nisky cop claimed I was going 57 in a 40 when I wasnt speeding another black si like mine went blowing past me, and the cop obviously thought it was me:Idiots then to top it off he threw me a tint and exhaust ticket:banghead Cop was a jerk too. Anyone got any connects and or know any good lawyers? Then later on Jesse was driving my car to Stewarts in Rotterdam and my car started choking out, then died, so he pulled over and started smelling gas, turned out my fuel line popped off of the injector rail?! :wow How the hell does that happen? It has 2 safety clips too which popped off also. So now I have 3 pointless tickets that should not have been mine and a car that reaks like gas! Yesterday was a horrible day!

Like I said in the text… if you ever had it off the clamps may have been weak/busted or someone dident tighten them down enough

we looked at the clips they had never been off, they were brand new, it looked as though someone just went under my hood and pulled them off, and after we put it back on we tried to pull it off again and it was hard almost impossible to unless you messed with the clips first so I have no idea how it happened. Im gonna have Honda check it out though.

I’d say maybe a fuel pressure spike… but if the clamps were tight then that shouldent happen

hmm…I have no idea, hopefully Honda can figure it out

i’d like them to figure out a bunch of stuff while they’re at it. :tongue

Why they make their 99% of their cars FWD?

:lol:lol

tricia your fuel line blew off cuz YOU HIT MADDD VTAK!!! lol.

hope its ok now.

I would have sorta understood if I was vtec’n lol but I wasnt I was only going like 28 mph in 2nd gear lol

Soooo who was driving?