Sightings Thread

was your cooter showing too?

Saw a dark blue s14 240sx going down Central this morning at like 6

saw a blue wrx with a nice front mount on central by colonie, lowered possibly on black wheels, cant remember

my dad is 6’5" too, he could have been giving someone a ride :lol

i’ve got the only red 85-89 MR2 that i’ve ever seen in person, let alone in this area, so if you saw a red 85-89 MR2, especially a mint one on 15" kosei k1’s, it was 100% me :smiley:

oh and today/yesterday i saw a black dodge ram SRT10 with dealer plates on western by SUNY, a white 993 carrera 4S with the turbo wing on it 3 different times on 115, a member at the golf course i work at just picked up a black M6 ( :excited ), and 324567980 bikes

saw a sickk black FA5. k20s sound really really good :ahh

Saw this baller while picking up my car at BoxerSix’s garage:

A girl in Saratoga works at Dennys and drives and 86 MR2. It doesnt have Koseis of course. But there are 2 or three red mr2 in the region. One is in pretty good shape too. Some old guy drives it around the Glens falls area

There also is an old guy from my work in Niskayuna that has a 80’s red MR2 supercharged, from what I can tell it looks really clean.

hmm maybe same guy same car and I just happened to see him in Glens falls. Maybe he is having an affair up there so he can hide it from his wife.

We should investigate

He also drives a mini cooper and he has a grayish beard, on the rear view mirror it should have a white oval sticker for parking at GE.

I take that back, then :lol

I’m the only one in G-Land, then :smiley:

Saw a white BMW driving with a S2K on broadway, went and picked up a pizza and saw a white Evo pass on broadway as well.

grey stock looking s2k on western and black ep3 with some weird rack(bicylcle?) on the hatch?

Was sitting at a light near Crossgates (the one near Dicks Sporting Goods) and in the turn lane two chicks pulled up. I had my music loud (techno/trance) and when the song ended I heard them laughing. Turned my head and turns out they were laughing at me (probably cause of the techno/trance). I’m no stud but I am DEFINITELY not as unattractive as they are (crosses fingers hoping it’s not a girl on here) as they were. I can say I had the last laugh. They were in an ugly beat up hunka junk also.

Saw two kids in a Civic on Western near St. Rose. Civic looked dropped + exhaust.

Saw a blacked out Civic (late 90’s) on Wolf Rd. across from the Cheesecake factory.

Saw Jay’s STi go past my work.

-Saw my friend’s dad’s white/blue Ford GT on Albany-Shaker
-Brand new blue/white Viper, plate said “RAWBEAST” at Bella Napoli & on Central
-An older blue/white Viper GTS on route 9 in Latham
-red Nismo 350Z on Wolf rd.
-red Ferrari 355 on Route 7 in Nisky
-saw some lady in a blue last gen Z28 w/ exhaust burnout from a light :rofl

I saw that Nismo 350z on Western today, sooo sick!

I worked on her car, I told her to smoke the tires, and she did! :lol

Saw xtremeangel02egoihfburehbiurwehgiuhr3eiub on her gixxer

And another fuckin Husqvarna SMR 510 JUST like mine :wtf Out by Thatcher Park. I couldn’t believe it.